Who would make the best couple, real or fake...

Who makes the best couple? (PS, i know there's a thread like this, but they left out sarkney!)

• Sarkney (Syd/Sark)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lark (Lauren/Sark)

• S/V (Syd/Vaughn)

• J/I (Jack/Irina)

• Syd/Will

• Marshall/Carrie

• Sweissney (Syd/Weiss)

• Allison/Sark

• Francie/Will

• Sloane/Barnett

• Total voters
Natalia said:
I voted Syd/Will too. I don't know why! :lol:
[post="1031442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think they are the most realistic couple because they've been friends for so long and neither one ever betrayed the other's trust. S/V can be great together, but face it, they have issues.

S/V can be great together, but face it, they have issues.

Every relationship has issues of some kind. What makes a relationship grow and blossom is being able nto work through those issues without loosing the love and trust you have for one another. I can tell you from experience that a man and woman who have been friends don't always make the best couple. Most of the time its best to just remain friends.

Sarkney would be my choice. Heard it all before, so I doubt I have to explain why.

One of my personal favorites however, is Julia(Syd)/Simon. I just adore Simon. Its too bad he got killed off, man. He was so foxy.

kristi2o5 said:
Sarkney would be my choice. Heard it all before, so I doubt I have to explain why.

One of my personal favorites however, is Julia(Syd)/Simon. I just adore Simon. Its too bad he got killed off, man. He was so foxy.
[post="1033748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooohh, ditto that Simon/Julia was hot!

tippinlover said:
[post="1033773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally agree. A Missing Link was one of the few S3 eps I really liked, mostly because of the hottness of these two. It also had the coolest, most unrealistic stunt ever when she jumped into the pool. I was sad when he died, not that I blame spydaddy after the nasty things Simon said about Syd.

QUOTE(tippinlover @ Oct 18 2004, 06:34 PM)

Totally agree. A Missing Link was one of the few S3 eps I really liked, mostly because of the hottness of these two. It also had the coolest, most unrealistic stunt ever when she jumped into the pool. I was sad when he died, not that I blame spydaddy after the nasty things Simon said about Syd.
I loved those two together! I felt short-changed when he was killed so quickly. That would have made a good love triangle (rather than another one I'm sure some of you know about. ;) )

I love JT as an actor in general. He really makes you believe he is all those different people.

i voted syd + will, coz i think they make such a cute couple.
and i totally agree with...

"I think they are the most realistic couple because they've been friends for so long and neither one ever betrayed the other's trust."

This is so true!
Plus i don't like the way Vaughn treated Syd in season 3. She deserves to be happy...with will!!

Back