Who would play you...

ehgripo

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42... Execute
Thought this would be pretty cool, do it on who you think could play you and your love interest well, not who you'd like to picture yourself as.

You

Young: Daniel Radcliffe (This one is the hardest)
Teenager / Twentysomething: Adam Lamberg (Gordo from Lizzie McGuire)

Your love interest

Age You Met Them: Rachael Leigh Cook
Age They Are Now: Rachael Leigh Cook

Sophie said:
That's a great idea. :D I'll think about it and post later.
ditto

ETA:
ok so i thought about it a bit and i think the person that would play me would be Julia Styles -- one reason being that a bunch of ppl told me I look like her :P

and as for my love interest :Ponder: hmm well there are so many 🤤 - worthy ppl out there... i'm not quite sure yet :angelic:

I am changing mine to Margo Harshman as the love interest... I didn't give it enough thought really but watching Run Of The House... it just clicked that she would be perfect for the role.

Sophie said:
I still don't know for me as a child. Neither for me right now (18 year old girl).
[post="944103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The child one is damn hard... I could only think of Radcliffe and Joel Osmond

This is relatively easy.

Me: Young- Emma Watson, since I have the brown hair and brown eyes, plus I can be relatively smart when I want to be, but then have attitude and sass at other times.
Older- Jennifer Garner, since I look like her, with the lips and other things, plus she'd be able to play a variety of roles that I've gone through- from being all sad and depressed to being all happy and giddy.

Love Interests: See this is difficult. I'm a lesbian, so I'm not sure how'd that would work. Although I did go out with a guy and was obsessed with him for many months before discovering I was as straight as a circle, so possibly Daniel Radcliffe. But then I would need a girl for one now (I'm 15, getting closer to 16), and well that one would be long-term. And well yeah.

Back