Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss

• Will

• Other

• Total voters
Syd and Will is my first choice. I'm biased towards Sark/Syd since David Anders is months younger than me because I wouldn't mind seeing someone my age with her a la Timberlake/Diaz.

If we're going who she looks the best with - as in physical apperance - I voted for Will. He's a cutie and I've about decided that he might be better looking than Vaughn. She'd look good with Sark, but he's a hair too young for her.

I'm guessing that Syd's between 27ish. (She was recruited into SD-6 as a freshman so she would have been about 18, add 7 years and that puts her at 25 when the show started.) I think Sark's supposed to be around 23ish, which is David Anders' actual age. I think that was deliberate because JJ was toying with the idea of making them siblings.

I think Syd and Sark look the best together, but she should definitely be with Vaughn. They don't look bad together, either. Actually I used to think they were too cute together. I love Jen and Michael being together too, but now Jen is with Ben and I'm getting off topic... *goes back and checks the topic title* Oh, yeah, Syd and Sark look the best together, but she should end up with Vaughn.

MissingSark said:
I think Sark's supposed to be around 23ish, which is David Anders' actual age.
[post="1213269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

(n) I hate thinking about how old Sarky is, compared to me. It just rains on my parade. But then again, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have quite an age difference so... maybe there's hope yet. (Yep, I'm totally aware that I'm talking about/in love with a fictional character.) :rolleyes:

Back