Who would win?

• Sydney (Alias)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trinity (Matrix)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Eowyn (LOTR)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok i know this is an alias site so its obviously biased but just forget this is AA for a sec ok? :D

See me and Nad were talking about this and came up with a little problem... seeing how Syd is already so good, if we put her in the matrix who would win? And Eowyn... I mean hey she killed the ringwraith she must be good!

i'd have to go with Trinity Eowyn is good but doesn't mean she'd be able to go hand to hand combat would she now she's been trained with a sword

i voted for Trinity but Syd--- you still rock!! you're a normal human and out of normal humans-- you're unstoppable!!! Trinity isn't really a human so she could beat syd!! um..... errrm who is Eowyn? :thinking:

That is correct, Syd would have been freed from the Matrix and would be the same as Trin, therefore she would just be breaking in and destroying the Matrix. If she can do the alliance she should be able to handle the Matrix don't you think?

Yep, unless you take into consideration Eowyn, look at what she can do with a sword and while in a dress! Let's just give her a few programs and training and she would kick butt!

Back