Who would you be?

If you could be any character on alias who would it be?

• Sydney Bristow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micheal Vaughn

• Jack Bristow

• Marcus Dixon

• Irina Derevko

• Lauren Reed

• Arvin Sloane

• Sark

• Marshall Flinkman

• Francie (or Alison)

• Total voters
What about Weiss???
TO be Weiss would be great... apart from the whole shot in neck thing, but otherwise...

::mimicks hand gestures from episode before phase one that cN'T REMEMBER NAME OF:: Go weiss go weiss go weiss

I had a hard time picking, cuz i really loved the characters of Lauren and Irina. Of course i had to pick Syd, cuz who wouldn't want to be her? She gets Vaughn, Sark (like in the promo), and Will! She kicks ass and shes just really cool.

ME i would be on the dark side i choose sark i like sark and it would be cool to be evil and be on the dark side i do not have to listen to slone

I think I would have to be Sydney. Not just becuase I adore Michael Vartan, but I think she is a great character and has a sensitive side aswell as her kick a** side.

Actually i would rather be Mrs. Sark, but seeing as, so far, she doesn't exist...I pick Sark. Being Sark would be cool because i get to be all rude to people and work for whoever i want and not care what people say.

i pick Sydney for the following reasons
1) hello shes dating Vaughn-- every girls dream
2) she can kick a** when necessary
3) shes really sweet
4) and did i mention shes dating Vaughn????

------------------

photo-17110.jpg

#68-SYD and VAUGHN 4 EVER
Gartan 4 Ever----Syd/Vaughn 4 Ever---Can't Wait For The New Season In Australia
Me n My girls r rockin ur world :group:

I picked Sloane because he's by far and away the most interesting character on the show, for so many reasons. I'd love to know exactly what he thinks Rambaldi means & what he really wants to get out of it.

Plus the fact he got all loved up with Irina once. Lucky guy!!... :cool:

I picked Lauren because she was a good bad guy. Plus, she got to hang out with Sark a lot and, you know, do stuff with him. That would be fun. Of course she died, so my next choice would be Sydney. I'd ditch Vaughan and bust Sark out of jail so we could live happily ever after together.

Even though im not a guy....id like to be Jack so I have the ability to think and strategise like he does....that'd b awesome!
Altohugh I'd love to be Sydney coz she kicks ass and has a hunky boyfriend! she's also sweet and beautiful...and everything else that you can think of!

Back