Horror who would you cast in the zombie apocalypse movie?

Hi everyone. I'm attempting to make a low budget zombie apocalypse film. I was considering approaching maybe one of the cast members (deceased perhaps) for minor roles... And finding zombie fans in forums like this who want to theoretically be extras or try out for parts. Check out my screenplay, its online as a PDF. Who would you cast, and in what? There are a ton of minor characters. i pasted the synopsis below too. I hope this doesn't sound too spammy! My intentions are pure!! cheers, Bartek

CRIMSON ATLAS (Screenplay by Ryan Bartek) | Vampires | Devil

Three months into a worldwide zombie/vampire apocalypse, summer reaches its boiling point. A terrain of unspeakable dangers ranges from coast to coast. Every dead body, whether bitten or not, becomes one of them. Mindless, feral, and viciously fast, these vampire/zombie mutations are unpredictable beasts of pure instinct.

In order to escape the undead, survivors are forced to scurry like rats in the day and hide throughout the night. Cut off from all communications within the first hour, no one knows how or why it started. The dark ages have been resurrected in under 90 days.

Brian, a 20 something everyman, has been surviving in Detroit's inner city since the beginning. Driven to nervous collapse and realizing his chance for survival is scant, he embarks on a deathwish fantasy – to fulfil his lifelong dream of becoming a beach bum in sunny California. Armed to the teeth and blazing a motorcycle, the only thing standing between Brian and his dream are millions of vampire/zombie hybrids, as well as the dangerous remnants of humanity.

Brian sets out on sprawling road trip of scorched Americana on his way to the Pacific coast. Forced to seek refuge night after night, the protagonist makes his way through a fallen society turned labyrinth of carnage while battling enemy survivors, relentless vampire hordes, and his own perpetual bad luck.

Finally reaching Colorado, Brian rescues a 5 year old named Danny. Hiding in the ventilation ducts of an elementary school for months, the scavenging child soon displays his skills for expert marksmanship. The duo cautiously trek through the Rocky Mountains and combine forces with a tough-as-nails female survivor named Jen. Brian and she quickly become romantically inclined.

But when Jen's hide out is compromised by a savage vampire attack, the trio are left with no choice but to make a desperate, high-octane push for the Pacific Coast. Brian, Danny and Jen must brave one final mission - roaring their way through mountainous Northern California on motorcycle.

The three proceed on their probable suicide mission - hacking, slashing, and blasting their way through legions of vampires, biker gangs, redneck cannibals, AWOL soldiers, and warring factions of survivors...

***This project seeks development. Interested parties please contact the author Ryan Bartek :: ryanbartek@hotmail.com // (503) 660-8130 // www.BigShinyPrison.com ***

Is it both zombies and vampires or are they being used interchangeably for the purpose of the synopsis?

use all of the actors who have died on the walking dead but have them play zombies so it is sort of like it is a walking dead sequel.

use all of the actors who have died on the walking dead but have them play zombies so it is sort of like it is a walking dead sequel.
@anomiepsyops would have to be careful though to not make the actors play the same characters from TWD because that could cause some problems. The only way around it would be if the intent was for a parody then fair use rights would likely come into play.

Back