Who would you date from 90210?

9Lives

Cadet
Ok so I would totally date Jason Priestley. I don't really know what he does know or if he has any money left to take me on a date but I'd still go for it.

What about the rest of yous?

Haha... fantasizing is always fun :smiley:

I think I'd have to go with Ian Ziering. At least my guy will have some money because I know that he currently is a TV host for a new lifetime show called Yo Mama Don't Dance. I've seen the first episode and it was pretty good but I usually get back late on Fridays and miss it because it's on Fridays at 9. Boo to that.

Any males on here willing to date anyone from this cast?

I'll go with the guy who played Dylan??? I don't remember their names/real names anymore let alone know what they are up to these days.

Violentselma... I have the same problems on Fridays and usually miss it. If/when do they play re-runs?

I would vote for Dylan. I think he is the hottest! My second would have to be Jason Priestly. I think they are the most attractive on 90210.

Anyone watch the NEW 90210?

MATT LANTER is officially one of my favorite hotties of now.

I never watched the original show, but it seems he's shaping up to be the "new Dylan" according to some.

I like Dylan and I like Brad. I did not care for Brian or Ian very much on the show. I think Dylan is the hottest one though. lol

Back