Who would you like to see DRUNK ?!

Sydney, Vaughn and Lauren get drunk together. Lauren would spill her secret and Vaughn and Sydney get back together!!!!!!!!!!1 (y) Lauren can die and then everyone lives happily ever after!! :cheers:

Steph11223 said:
i think it wowuld be funny to see sark drunk. he's always so calm and composed, it would be hilarious to see him out of control.
i know wouldn't that be hilarious :lol: and if allison was drunk lol that would be histerical :D

Ok, in season two we saw vaughn faking drunk and that was crappin hilarious. I would love to see it when it's real. And jack drunk would be good. The best, though, would be drunk marshall. let's see what kind of gadgets he comes up with when he's totally hammered.

vaughnlover2005 said:
Sydney, Vaughn and Lauren get drunk together. Lauren would spill her secret and Vaughn and Sydney get back together!!!!!!!!!!1 (y) Lauren can die and then everyone lives happily ever after!! :cheers:
:cheers:
that would be good, cos syd n vaughn wouldnt no whether she was joking cos she was drunk to start with! hehe!

Jack & Sloane getting wasted together!!!! Then Sloane could accidently spill the beans on what he's really up to. I don't buy this peace and love image he's trying to give off.

first of all, awesome topic, cheers to that :cheers:

second, i think it's be funny if marshall were drunk...the guy is so hyper normally i cant imagine what he'd be like after he knocked a few back...and everyone else needs to loosen up a little too, especially Jack and Sark...get them a few beers! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sark would be sooo hilarious if he was drunk. I could see him telling everyone exactly what he thinks about them-

to Sloane: "You are nothing more than a glorified monkey in an Armani suit..."

to Vaughn: "You sir, are in dire need of an enema..."

to Jack: "Are you aware that when you're upset, your mouth COMPLETELY disappears?"

ahhh seeing lauren get drunk and telling vaughn all about how she works for the convenant would be soooo hilarious 2 watch!!! a drunk sark would also be fun...! haha this topic is awesome....! :cheers:

i'd have to say vaughn, just cuz after i saw him acting drunk in the season 2 finale, i think it'd be really hilarious. and plus he's always acting all business-like.

A drunken Barnett. I mean after all the things she has to listen to:

Jack-My dead wife is actually alive and a KGB spy.

Syd-One minute I lose unconsciousness after fighting my best friends double and the next I wake up it's two years later and I remember nothing.

Vaughn-Less than a year after my girlfriend died I met someone else and married her and it turns out that, oops, my ex has been alive all this time.

Dixon-My ex boss had my wife murdered after I accidently killed his wife.

Sloane-I had lot's of innocent people murdered because of my obsession with Rambaldi, but you should take the word of a mass murderer that I am now good.

I could just see her drunkenly spilling all this information to everybody in a bar.

We see Syd drunk a couple of times. I love the scene with Weiss in Reunion. Haha! And of course, the one with Will. We've only seen Vaughn pretend to be drunk so that would be a good one. I would love to see Lauren drunk tho. OMG! That would be great. Ha! And the one about Barnett is great. See her sitting on a barstool just spillin it all to some drunk old guy who thinks SHE'S the crazy one.

It would actually be nice I think for Vaughn to get drunk and to let all his real emotions spill, while Lauren overhears everything he says....How much he still loves Syd, How marrying LAuren was a mistake, How he should've waited. Then Lauren realizes the truth and when Vaughn sobers up he decides he wants Syd back, so Vaughn and Lauren break up...immediately!!! (Man I wish..lol)

that would be so killer.... best ep ever! lol after seeing vaughn ''drunk'' last season, it would b great to see him drunk again. oh yes. especially since we'll get to see him smile most likely and that is a rarity. jack would be hilarious too though!

EMS

Back