Season 4 Who would you rather have back for Season 4?

Who would you rather have back for Season 4? (read my message first)

• Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lena Olin as Irina Derevko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right now after everything that has unfolded in the last epi's, I don't really think that Will, would fit any where, I do think that Irina would be a better character to bring back on, even though Will is cool!!

Can't I chose both????? :P The one thing that bothered me the most this year was that Syd had NO friends...I missed the scenes she used to have with Francie and Will...they kinda kept her grounded and gave her a life outside of the CIA...I think that for season 4 they need to bring that aspect back to her life. Let the girl have some friends!!!!!!! My only problem is that I'm not 100% sure how Will would fit into the show now since they pretty much resolved all the storylines with him...

So as much as I love Will.....I guess I'd have to say Irina, simply because there are too many loose ends with her..

As much as I love Will, and love Sydney having a friend.....I had to vote Irina, because she just adds soemthing to the show that Will does not..... :D

AliasJunkie said:
So as much as I love Will.....I guess I'd have to say Irina, simply because there are too many loose ends with her..
yeh, ditto...and i agree about the whole Syd not having any friends thing, so it would be nice if maybe they introduced new minor characters (like what Will and Francie were) that can give her back that sense of normalcy... ^_^

Will, along with Wiess, are wasted characters, in my opinion.

:beer:
Weiss is a wasted character... fine I'll accept that he never does squat.

[/quote]
Ohmygawd. I can't believe I am reading this! Weiss is not wasted, he is just underused. He is a supporting character, that is what they do. He just sits in the background and looks hot, and hopefully someday he will take his shirt off. I think it is time for an episode to be filmed at a pool party. That way all viewers can see their favorite character in their swimming gear!! And as for Weiss not doing anything, he let Vaughn sleep on his couch, and when Syd came back he brought some beer over and chatted with her!

I wanted to vote for the real Francie....but....you know....she's kinda dead. So I voted for Irina.

guys come on will. sydney needs support and lets face it she really cant trust her mom. this season was depressing and if sydney had had some emotional support it would have been better

I saw an article that said that Lena says she isn't going to come back next season. Well it wasn't her, it was her managment, and one time JJ said agents make it much more difficult than it needs to be.

i voted for bradley, b/c personally i never wanted him to leave the show nor did i want lena to live but if i had to choose between the 2, it would most def be will...i think that his character can go in so many different directions, and with irina - well they've pretty much coverred everything >ya know what i mean? it's just babble :lol:

I wish lena would finally come back even if they changed the woman who plays her even though i would say she's the best to play her mother but i just wish she would finally change her mind and come back.

i really really really really want 2 c lena appear again or be back on the show. they should really try 2 get her on even if its 1 guest appearance b/c evry1 loves lena and wants her back.

One word: WILL. I miss him so much! Ok, maybe something's seriously wrong with me, but I was never impressed or wowed with Lena Olin, although she and Jack did have good chemistry (way better than Katya!). Will was such a sweetheart though, especially to Sydney. Bradley Cooper did a great job portraying him. I think Syd really needs him back in her life. I mean, she has Vaughn back now, and Eric's become a close friend too, but I miss the S-1 days of she and Will jogging, hanging out, and him just being there when she needs a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to about her job. I miss the Vaughn/Weiss moments, too. Anyways, that being said, who knows if either of them will ever come back. J.J.'s full of surprises...

Can't all the fans petition to get Lena Olin back? If ABC notices our demands, surely an actress wouldn't deny her fans!! If anyone can make it happen, it's AllAlias.

Back