Who would you want in your group?

He is a risk but he also has medical experience.

I'd definitely keep Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Rick (even though he has a few screws loose at the moment). Michonne seems to mostly care about herself, though I don't blame her for being cautious. Merle is a loose canon that could go off any second, I wouldn't keep him around. Carl is growing up pretty well, and Hershels other daughter is fairly helpful.

I'd be scared to have a baby around though o.0 One crying fit and the zombies would be all over you. Would definitely have to be VERY careful.

Exactly ;)

Personally, from what I've seen... (tv show)
- She was pretty uncooperative when they were at the forum, and didn't listen when Dale/etc told her she shouldn't be shooting and ended up shooting Daryl (don't remember the exact details but she totally jumps the gun).
- She gets on with Shane, who at this point has lost it.
- She gets saved by Michonne, and later betrays her when she doesn't believe her and stays at Woodbury.
- Is now in a relationship with the gov', another nut job =]

Daryl, for obvious reasons. I don't know if I'd want Season 3 Rick on my team, because he seems to be loosing it. But Season 1/2 Rick might have had a shot. Hershel for medical reasons, but I wont be afraid to leave him behind if need be. Glenn and Maggie, they seem ok to follow orders, and can get stuff when needed.

Back