Who your daddy?

Who is the father of Gabby's child?

• John

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey I thought this would be a good poll...I said Carlos because they did make love a few times before she hooked back up with John so it will be Carlos's it just a way for Carlos to find about her affair, but its a steamy story line.

Melissa :redhair:

I have a feeling it will be John because then Gabrielle will be desperate to carlos not to find out and it is also way more dramatic if it were John

John ... but its a soap, so John might never find out he has a son/daughter with Gabrielle ... and Carlos will most definitely NEVER know that Gabrielle has been sleeping with John ...

I say Carlos. The pregnancy story makes Gabrielle debate who the father is and that is a really juicy storyline. But if it was John, I think that would be too juicy. Carlos it is!

sarkandme said:
I say Carlos.  The pregnancy story makes Gabrielle debate who the father is and that is a really juicy storyline.  But if it was John, I think that would be too juicy.  Carlos it is!
[post="1325869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with your second sentence, but not the rest. it IS really juicy, and I'll be upset if they screw up what could be a great storyline with a cop out.

I say Carlos. I think Gabby is going to come clean with the whole affair and then later find out that it actually was Carlos' baby.

Carlos thought the gay guy had an affair with his wife...gabby left him on sunday and went to see john but he was at work and then carlos followed her. After she left he went up and said something like you mow my grass you can bang my wife? Now he wants Gabby to lie about having an affair and he beat up the wrong person! Gabby said that she wasn't gonna lie for him again. Which she wouldn't be lying who knows!

Mel

Yeah!! John is so adorable. Especially when he offered to take care of Gabrielle!! And gave her his credit card. :love: He calls her Mrs. Solis!! Hah well he's suppose to, but I think it's cute of him how he wants to spend his life with someone he calls "mrs."

Back