Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

I know that is really sad, but look at it this way maybe she could hook up with Michael Vartan she has already kissed him any way and he's hot and single! I'd go out with him if I was in my 30's but since I'm only 13 I know it will never happen.~

I don't think that's a good idea, not right away. It sucks when you break up with someone, and a marriage would be 100 times worse, and Jen probably won't be wanting to date for a while...

I feel like crying too, which seems ridiculous since I don't actually know them, but I can't explain it. They were like my role-model for what marriage should be...And they always talk about them in the media as being the best Hollywood "couple" out there. I'm in shock. It's so weird, because even very recent interviews with them contain things about how much they love each other. Where did this come from? And if they don't see each other much anyway (from working), then what good will a separation do? I'm very depressed... :(

this is so sad!!!! :( are we SURE this is not some huge april fools joke?!? azalea... i totally agree w/ what u were saying about the hollywood couple thing!

It is kind of weird that it's announced on April Fool's Day, but why would their publicist do something like that? I don't think that's the kind of joke anyone associated with them would pull. Plus it's reported by ET, Access Hollywood, and E!, among others. I hope it is some sort of mistake, but it doesn't really seem likely. Let's just hope that we'll hear some good news about it in the next few days.

yeah i think i'm just in denial, bc i thought they were the best couple out there... they seemed so in love. the bright side is that maybe jennifer will get 2gether with michael vartan!

Alias said:
My friend is going to be happy! She wants Jennifer to split with Scott so that she has a possible chance with Michael Vartan!
so sad....but that'd be cool if MV and JG got together...scott and jen looked so happy

OMGosh.I cant believe it. Scott and Jen looked so happy. It's sad, but it would be kind of cool to see Michael and Jen together. They make a really cute onscreen couple.

No offense to scott lovers, but he shouldnt let her go. She's got everything. She is gorgeous, fit, athletic, succesful and probably has many other good atributes.

Oh my god! This is sooooo sad. I wanna cry. Idf anyone deserves good relationship it is her. I wish this was an April fool's joke. ahhhhh!

No offense to scott lovers, but he shouldnt let her go. She's got everything. She is gorgeous, fit, athletic, succesful and probably has many other good atributes.

She shouldn't let him go either! He's also gorgeous, and understanding, supportive, etc. They were my favorite hollywood couple. Now who's next? Tom and Rita? (my only other favorite couple, pretty much)

Now I love Michael Vartan and all... but I don't think he and Jennifer Garner should date at all.

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I kinda feel like this is my fault. I helped to make Alias a successful show and therefore contributed to the failure of their marriage.

I know how you feel! I was thinking the same thing myself. :(

that is so sad! :( i really wonder if her success has participated in the break up of their marriage? you know, like her success has gone to her head? that happens. it won't make me stop watching the show though.

It always happen to very popular couple. But i hope they still love each other and be back to each other again! They're good together.

omg thats awful!

and in light of what just happened... i realy hope this isnt another sick joke, im tired of them :angry:

Back