Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

moon05 said:
i know this is incredibly sad....but maybe jen and micheal V are meant to be! they just seem so in love!
THEY don't seem in love, SYDNEY and VAUGHN do. They are characters in a television series!! NOT REAL PEOPLE!! This is so disturbing! Honestly, do you people have no hearts?

i doubt this has anything 2 do w/ one of them cheating on the other cause they looked so happy 2gether, wanting 2 have kids and all. i thought it was kinda strange @ the oscars when she didnt bring hur husband. i remeber watching a bit of jg's interveiw 4 daredevil and when the interveiwer aked how it felt do be working w/ all of these good looking leading men jg went "yeah but u know wats really great is that i get 2 come home 2 scott foley every night hes the real heart throb" and after seeing some other ineterveiws i thought they were the most happily married couple in hollywood. i cant believe that they broke up. its so sad

OMG!!!! I totally didn't see this coming!!!! I mean, I have to admit that when she was hanging on MV 's arm at the ABC 50th party,it seemed kinda weird to me and then with the Oscars thing..... I was sincerely hoping the press was just looking to cause trouble. This is so sad. They seemed like one of the only couples in Hollywood that were for the most part unaffected by fame and tabloids. If you would've asked me who would split up next,they would've been my last guess.... This is soooo sad.... :banghead: :wiltedrose:

Kara said:
moon05 said:
i know this is incredibly sad....but maybe jen and micheal V are meant to be!  they just seem so in love!
THEY don't seem in love, SYDNEY and VAUGHN do. They are characters in a television series!! NOT REAL PEOPLE!! This is so disturbing! Honestly, do you people have no hearts?
Yeah, I know!! Jeez! Jennifer was always saying they were so in love, I just really can't believe it! And for those of you going, YES! SHE'S SINGLE!! I'm betting most of you are too young for her anyway!! Besides, they only seperated, they didn't get a divorce! This IS really sad, and I'm praying for both of them to get through the little rough patch.

when i first saw this my heart skipped a beat!!!
it's so strange and unexpected!!!
they're always obbsessing over how in love they are ...

this is really just out of the blue.
but it was an immediate thing in my head as to why they split up: they always complain over how their busy schedules allow them almost no time together.

best of luck to both of them!!!

Kara said:
moon05 said:
i know this is incredibly sad....but maybe jen and micheal V are meant to be!  they just seem so in love!
i agree, and isnt Michael married?

I know! chill out! They're just friends ... their CHARACTERS are in love not them. jeeeeez. lol.

i mean i guess it's feasible since they're both single now ::😭: lol ....

hey ... they only SEPERATED they might need time apart to realize how much they neeeeed eachother. lol.

absense makes the heart grow fonder.
or something like that ...

nah, he was engaged but not anymore and yeah, you gotta remember to seperate the reality from the show. i admit it is sad though, i guess things aren't always as they seem....when is that Access Hollywood thing coming on about it? or did it already?

It was just on... too depressing, they showed all these clips about them talking about how in love they were... just a week before they broke up too! Gah, it's so sad. :(

AWWW! i agree with everyone. they were sooo much in love. well we can't do anything bout it. it will be up to JG and scott. letz hope the best for them and whatever they choose we'll suppport them!

To all of you who want MV and JG to get together, may I just ask why?? It's not like you know them or anything..It's reasonable to assume we "know" Sydney and Vaughn, because if you've seen every episode of the show, you know all there is to know. But what makes you think that MV and JG would be a good couple? And even if they were to get together, what good would it do you? Why would seeing them together make you happier than seeing Jen and Scott together? Just because they play Syd and Vaughn? I'm really disturbed by this...It seems like people are seriously confusing TV and reality, which is the first step to stalker-ville.

As I and many others have previously stated, this is an extremely bad idea. Jen and Michael play 2 characters on a TV show who are in love. They are not in love in real life. They are friends. Jen is going to need to take some time before she even starts dating again, so I don't imagine it will be happening. And I know I sound like a total snot, but it really upsets me how people are practically happy about this. (Not you in particular, just some people in general.) And I know I in no way know Jen, Scott or Michael personally and I'm talking like their publicist or something, but imagine you just separated from the man/woman of your dreams, with whom you were very much in love. Are you going to bounce back onto your friend and start dating him/her? Would you be angry if your friends were happy about this breakup? I hope that your answer is no.

I totally agree with you Kara, it makes me sick to think that some people are happy about this! :angry:
And I agree with you too, Azalea, we don't know Jennifer or Michael well enough to say oh hey, they should get together, they'd be great! And really, I'm asking the same question. Why do you guys want to see them together? How exactly would that benefit you? Ok, I don't mean to sound like a total snob either, but I'm just curious.

YA it is soooo disgusting for people to want jg to hook up with someone else she is not even divorced. I mean come on ppl she is a human being for gods sake

I think it's completely wrong to want for Jen and Michael to hook up. The relationship on the show is NOT real life. You have to be able to seperate fact from fiction. Jen and Scott are going through alot of pain right now. Many of us don't even know what kind of a person Scott is, but from what I've seen of him, he's a great guy and he really loved Jen, and she loved him. Just because you like Michael, and you were an S/V shipper, it doesn't mean that Jen and Michael would be a good couple. Jen is at real loss here, and you can't be rooting for her to throw away her husband for a new guy you only know from TV.

That's my 47 cents...

Back