Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dixon

• Marshall

• Irena

• Total voters
well i do not really think that anyone of those people will die next. i think that the next person to die will be keindell. he is annoying and the show would be better without him so you might as well kill him off

oh wow i would of never suspected diane. i voted for francie cuz shes really freikin me out and is getting annyoing with mark sark! lol (marks not his real first name i made it up!)

lauren :super: teimle

where was this info on diane ... i have yet to see one thing mentioning here ... let us it on your secrets! Oh wait, now that i think of it ... sloane wants revenge on who killed emily = dixon ... that is a possibility!

From what I've read on certaine spoilers, it sounds as though Diane may be the next to die.

I have heard this too, i feel bad for his kids, its sort of like SYd and Vaughn's situation losing a parent to the agencie (well not Syd exactly...) ;)

I dont really think anyones going to die but if i had to choose it would be chaplin because I think he might get in the way or maybe ask to many questions

SydneyandVaughn said:
From what I've read on certaine spoilers, it sounds as though Diane may be the next to die.
Didn't Dixon leave Diane to go to the CIA? Do you think they will really kill her?
I hope not, but you never know. :eek:

Caplan since he only signed up for one episode, and I'm guessing he'll end pretty tragically...like perhaps Sloane tests a Rambaldi device on him which totally obliterates him...OoOoOo

Yeah, for the promos for next episode, Syd was saying something like You have 30 seconds left to live or something, and it looked to me like she was talking to slater...I think it's either him or Diane who will die. I think it could be Diane because...well, since many others think so too, then I guess it's obvious.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Yeah, for the promos for next episode, Syd was saying something like You have 30 seconds left to live or something, and it looked to me like she was talking to slater...I think it's either him or Diane who will die. I think it could be Diane because...well, since many others think so too, then I guess it's obvious.
OoOoO!!! I haven't seen that promo...but you know who I think it is...It's probably Vaughn because the tie Frep gave him could be rigged with some sort of timed explosive...(this is just specualtion)..I'm sure he won't die though...he just couldnt!...Syd will save hm:smiley:

GASP!! I have this whole conspiracy thing going on in my mind about that tie!! You've just added to my list!! The promo was right after Alias ended, did you not watch it? But I doubt it's Vaughn, because he has 6 years with Alias...unless his ghost comes back or something...or you know, Rambaldi comes into play and he comes back to life.

Back