Whos' Haladki?

Tory

Cadet
I read in the scoops for the next episode of Alias ( A Higher Echelon ) that Vaughn finds out about Jack's involvement with a CIA officers death. Someone named Haladki. The name sounds really familiar but I can't remember who he was. Could someone please help!! Thanks a lot! :woot:

:D Tory :cool:

Haladki was the guy that was always going to Devlin and giving Vaughn a hard time about his emotional attachment to Sydney.

The guy who was uncovered as the mole for the Man. Jack killed him in one of the last eps of the first season.

Jack killed him off last season -- and if he's ever put on trial for it, no jury would convict him. He was working for "the man," and nearly exposed Sydney as a double agent. Jack doesn't like people who betray the CIA and put his daughter in danger.

I understand that Ariana Kane will find the gun Jack used to kill Hadalki -- as if! As if Jack would be so stupid as to leave that lying around! Anybody who ever watched a cop show would know better than that! I wonder how they plan to work around that. Or maybe I just misunderstood.

Back