Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The CIA

• Other

• I don't know

• Total voters
I just wanted to know what you thought Irina's working for. I know this question has been done before though. i think she's working for herself but partly with the CIA.

Herself, though there might be some strange alliance with Sloane, but I am predicting her to be using him for anything related to Rambaldi.

irina i agree with you completly, i doubt she is really being truthful to sloane and i think that her and sark will use him and then dispose of him.

i voted that she is working for herself
she is too amazing to be working for anyone else
it will be interesting to see how it all pans out in the next few episodes

Of course she's working for herself. She doesn't trust anybody!

And yes, poor Jack. I think he wanted to believe she was good, but used the passive tracker just in case. And we all know how that turned out.

chesh

turned out that jack was right and very smart for not trusting her completly! but lets hope one day, everyone will be able to trust her(even though that seems very unlikely!)

the most important thing is that syd and jack trust her...and the CIA. at least they could trust her a little bit. i think irina works mainly for herself, BUT: as she loves syd and jack she wants to help the CIA. that way she helps both herself and the CIA, or the CIA-helping is via syd and jack connected to herself. ok that was a bit messy but i hope you got what i mean... :D
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

Back