Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will: He was a little obsessed with her

• Irina: She loves her daughter, but hurts her constantly

• Sloane: The man himself is creepy

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
yeah, but for once i think she needs to go for the bad boy. i know, there was simon. but that was as julia and then she wasn't really with him.

she needs to have some sort of relationship with sark (who does love her) no matter how short.

Sloane, definitely. With all the others, we know exactly where they are coming from where Syd is concerned. Sloane, though, is a different story. We still don't know what he's up to.

sloane for me too, he's just too creapy when he says he stilll loves her all the time, and feels like she's a daughter to him, quite creepy

amisha said:
i was torn between will and sloane.
me too! they're both pretty creepy, but I had to go 4 sloane! he's constantly telling her how much he loves her and how much he thinks of her as his own daughter. at least will is pretty subtle about his feelings!! sloane is almost a maniac!!

liliana said:
I'd have to go with Sloane and I never had the urge to vote for Vaughn because you can be in love with two people just on different levels
I completely agree with that. Poor Vaughn just found out that the love of his life is still alive while Sloane is just out-right really creepy!

to be honest i found it slightly creepy in remnants when will said he'd been waiting 7 or 8? years to do that tghat just seems weird :eek:

Back