Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will: He was a little obsessed with her

• Irina: She loves her daughter, but hurts her constantly

• Sloane: The man himself is creepy

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Everyone on the show seems to love her (except for Lindsay and Lauren, but he's dead, and she doesn't really count), but there are some scenes when a certain character is looking at her all lovey dovey, or professing their love for her that I just get the creeps.

These are the reasons I included the characters I did:

Jack cares for his daughter so fiercely he barely has a life of his own.

Vaughn is married, he still loves her. Maybe not creepy, but I guess it could be considered 'wrong'.

Will kind of worships Syd. On tonights episode he was all goo goo eyed everytime he looked at her, which would have been fine if it was just love..but it was more glowing admiration, as if she was...flawless...better than human or something. Anyway, I found it a little bit creepy.Wasn't his computer password her name in Season 2?

Sometimes Irina's actions lead you to think she might have a warped idea of love.

Sloane because he has no real no reason ot lover her. He's not family, never been romantically involved with her, definitely not her friend. She hates his guts, would relish killing him, and he knows it. Yet he still claims to love her very much, and that kiss in "Conscious" was just Icky.

I think Sloane's love for Syd is by far the creepiest.

I wanted to vote for Vaughn, but I had to go with Sloane . . . for obvious reasons . . .
^_^

Had to go with Sloane here!
What with the innappropriate touching and just plain old over-all ookiness of his relationship with Syd! You know, some of the things he says and the intonations with which he says them! Ick!
Uncle Arvin can make any phrase sound wrong! :blink:

I'd have to go with Sloane and I never had the urge to vote for Vaughn because you can be in love with two people just on different levels

AmyLeerockergurl15 said:
i was torn between will and sloane too. But sloane is just WAY more creepy. *shudder*

Em
He is super creepy! The creepiest person on Alias if you ask me.

*noticed your evanescence avatar. Awesome. I went to their concert Sunday night. It rocked Finger Eleven and Seether played too*

I'd have to go with Sloane and I never had the urge to vote for Vaughn because you can be in love with two people just on different levels

where're the different levels ? vaughn loves Syd and i'm sure he's NOT sincerely in love with the silly cow ;) she's just boring !! get rid of her vaughn so we can celebrate !! ^_^ :D

as for the poll : definitely Sloane, where the hell did he take the right of loving her anyway !! unless sly J.J would made him her real father ... NAH, what am i talking about now !!

In Alias, I don't think Sarkie *love* Syd...I think he's just amazed and shocked and admires her...If he did get a chance to date/kiss her i think he would take it though...he feels abit like a man in the mask... :love:

Please ignore above post..

SLOANE FO SHO!!! i saw this show called balanaced living and sloane was on there and his was talking about is beauty tips and how cleansing and moisturizing is very important! weird!!!!! :confused:
and he's way too obessed with syd, i wouldn't be surprised if he had is own special shrine devoted to her :abduct:

while wer on the subject...does ne1 agree wid me that sark does really love syd???[
I wish he did so they could hook up already!
But the realist in me would have to say he just admires and respects her. He knows she's unattainable though cause she only goes w/the boyscouts, like Vaughn.

Back