Who's Sydney's REAL father?

JKP

Cadet
In trying to understand teh method to jj abrahams madness in "Alias" it makes total sense that Sloan, not Jack, but Sloan is Syds father for the following reasons:

* Irena underestamated Sloan love for wife because she knows that he was willing to have an affair with her.

* Irena destests the idea of Sloan actually caring for their love child, Syd.

* Sloan's weirdly obsessed mannerisms when arround Syd.

* Why it is so difficult for Sloan to kill Syd.

* The wierd moment when Emily met with Irena, though I think Irena doesn't know that Emily knew that she banged Sloan.

Tell me what you think?
JKP

i think thats right sloane is sydney's dad
what u didn't mention was in truth takes time irina talked about an agreement about syd and how he would never be a good husband or father figure
that may have been why irina didn't have the baby with sloane
also sloane always says that he thinks of sydney as her own child

dudes! i seriously think that sloane is syd's father. i have been saying this for a long time. they did it on xfiles they'll do it on alias. at least that' what i think i mean seriously that would be a serious twist - what do you think vaughn's reaction would be??

vaugh's reaction will be interesting to see! :eek:
now, sydney cant kill sloan like she wanted to anymore...wow this is getting better and better! :D
also, i cant wait to see how francine will slip up her cover. hmm...i wonder when that will be (when is this season over?) 'cuz i think that's gonna be apart of the cliff hanger.

this could be a possibiblty but i dont know! i like jack being the father, i mean that family is already dysfunctional enough as it is!LOL

hmm let's see i don't think sloane is syd's father jack is.let us look at the true facts

1.Irina does detest Sloane she hates his guts and I'm sure she felt the same way 20 years ago.
2.Irina Derevko thinks strategically it was not to her advantage to have an affair with Arvin Sloane.

And we're not X-Files i don't know that's what i think

I really like Jack being Syd s father It would be odd to see aloane in his place but she would never let Sloane in her life she hates the man

If Sloane was syd's dad then it totally destroys the Jack Sydney realtionship building. and plus its repulsive to think Sloane is Syd's dad. :P

Even if Sloane was Syd's dad...which he isn't, Jack would still be her real father no matter who her biological parents are, he's teh only parent who raised her. plus even if Sloane was her father-which he isn't- it wouldn't change how Sydney felt about him, she's still want him dead...maybe more.

i like the theory, but would jack accept syd at all if she was? and wouldn't he have found out by now, if he didn't know from the start. and if he did know from the start, wouldn't he tell syd, or tell her that hes not really her father, or never mind, jack wouldn't do that.

I think it would be kind of creepy if Sloane was Sydney's dad!! But there has been a lot of clues in the episodes that would show that Sloane is Sydney's biological father.

LOL!are you sure about that, i think you want sloane to be her father?!LOL JK!!!!!!!
but i agree with you if sloane was her father that would be just weird plus all that was said between jack adn irina about sydney i cant see sydney being anyone else's daughter!

Hmm... I don't know what show you guys have been watchin but on Alias, the Bristow dynamic is the most important relationship on the show. JJ said so. And Sloane's obsession with Sydney was always there. Since the pilot. I really doubt JJ would ruin the show by making Sloane Sydney's dad. Because honestly.. it would ruin it.

For S/V shippers it'd be like making Vaughn an evil agent who was using Syd all the time for information. Not nice, huh?

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im not sure maybe its jack but i would guess it isnt i think her parents are irina and.............(kasaneau or sloane)

Back