Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sark

• lauren

• Elena

• Total voters
I'm definantly going with Irina. The fact that she's so disarming makes her number 1 to me. With the other baddies, you get a bad vibe from them, but with Irina she can appear very friendly and nice but she will kill your ass in a nanosecond. She scared the hell out of me when she was talking to that guy in Bankok like they were long-time friends, and then the next second she ending up killing him and his two body guards with one knife. She's the woman of mystery, we know the least about her actions out of all the other baddies. Second would be sloane, he just reminds me of the devil.
-Sorry that I double posted but my original post was suppose to be in poll form, but it didn't take.

All of the bad guys who have any character depth at all seem to be getting soft . . . :lol:

Well maybe because it was endangering them all, wasn't it? hadn't Irina and the rest of them drank the water? (i haven't watched the 5th Season, dunno whether Irina makes a reappearance)

However, i possibly think Elena Derevko......she's probably the only one who wanted to kill everyone...

Well maybe because it was endangering them all, wasn't it? hadn't Irina and the rest of them drank the water? (i haven't watched the 5th Season, dunno whether Irina makes a reappearance)

However, i possibly think Elena Derevko......she's probably the only one who wanted to kill everyone...
Well, Irina didn't like Elena anyway, but irina did not have to kill her, she was already tied up so what could she have done to them like that???? :lol: :lol: :lol: An Irina was in episode 9 of the 5th season, just before abc put alias on a loooong hiatus.

I'd say Yelena. She was an evil bitch all the way through, and was willing to take anyone out to achieve her endgame. Even Irina wouldn't endanger her loved ones for Rambaldi.

I definitely choose Irina. It's on account that she has caused more harm to Sydney than anyone else (besides Sloane, but he really doesn't count for me...he'll always be Syd's enemy). And it's because Syd always lets her because she always gives her the benefit of the doubt. And I guess I do, too. Irina takes advantage of that, which makes her the baddest of the baddies.

ok so its all a big toss up.
on one hand there is Irina (Laura Bristow) with her disarming side,
then there is Sloane who always has an alterior motive
then theres Catya, who is just dam weird!!!!!!!!
:bluehair:

Back