Season 2 Who's the 'free agent'?

Does this mean that Alice and Vaughn have finally broken up (again)? Will something happen to Alice? Is Vaughn the 'free agent'? This is exciting... :P

i think that it mean Sloane is finally free from the alliance. I mean on the last ep. it sounded like he was pretty sick of SD-6. He now has time to be with his wife and not have to watch everything that he says around the house. But i do think that Vaughn and Alice are broken up for good. But i am confused about that part.

In the tradition of titles such as "The Getaway", it's likely that the "free agent" will apply to more than one person, and will be able to be interpreted in different ways. That's what makes it so fun!

yeah, i sure hope it's vaughn who's free from alice (wishful thinking i'm sure) but you never know. that's the kick-ass thing about j.j. abrams... you never do know! we love you jj! :love:

but then again it could be sydney... i heard that she's going to graduate in this episode... will she quit the CIA?

then it could be more than one character like you guys are saying, as in vaughn, free of alice, syd free of the CIA...no more protocol?!?! :woot: don't we wish? :D

That would be SUPER kool if Sydney and Vaughn didn't have to follow protocal. But that is just wishful thinking. I didn't know that Sydney was going to graduate this year! Wow kool! THat's one less thing for her to worry about.

Yeah, Irina makes a deal... oh, never mind. I think Charlie would get mad at me if I posted a spoiler here... *eek*

"Free Agent" could conceivably mean Dixon is free from SD-6... but that's just my two cents...

~Me :angel2:

I never thought that it could be Dixon free from SD-6. It could happen though, but my money is still on Sloane and Emily. I think that it is going to have more to do than with them though. I would die if I didn't get to see Vaughns cute face!

NO!!! Sydney can't be free yet, it'd ruin the show!!!! I don't think the writers would make it happen that soon, it's gotta be someone else. Not Syd.

twinzz2003 said:
I think it should be Syd!!!! That way she could be with Vaughn!!! :redhair:
Have to agree with Alias. If they got together, there would be no romantic tension between the two. What if the free agent is someone totally out of the blue? *cough* Francie *cough*

~Me :angel2:

P.S.- I have no idea if that was a spoiler or not, that's just my guess.

Francie? That's crazy! She's the only person in Sydney's life that isn't involved with all the spy stuff! She needs to be there for Syd in her life for some normalcy.

I agree with Viogirl13 Francie can't get involved with sy stuff it would make things way more complicated and Sydney totally doesn't deserve it.

Back