Season 2 Who's the 'free agent'?

i figured that it was Sydney that is the free agent. coz when they got to the woman and her chils, the woman asked her name... and she said 'sydney bristow', her real name. she no longer had to hide her lotalty to the CIA, or use alias's.

Also at the beginning of the episode, Syd wanted to leave the agency therefore making her a 'free agent'. I know she didn't go, because she realises her loyalities with the CIA. Does that make sense...?

Kelly

i watched it again (as you do) and i figured that it reffers to when Salone calls sydney at her house and he says to her 'we are both free now'. That is; Sydney from SD6 and Salone from the alliance. I cant wait till Sydney finds out who the real 'Francie' is.... i wannna know who it is!!!!!!!

freelancer161 said:
i watched it again (as you do) and i figured that it reffers to when Salone calls sydney at her house and he says to her 'we are both free now'. That is; Sydney from SD6 and Salone from the alliance. I cant wait till Sydney finds out who the real 'Francie' is.... i wannna know who it is!!!!!!!
You know...I think you're right!!!

Kelly

Back