Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Sydney

• Irina Derevko

• Total voters
I voted for Sloane... I'm with Joyie though -- he doesn't make me pull out my hair... he's evil in such a cool and calculating way. You never know what he's going to do next....

Lauren! She's such an idiot, a cow, and a truly bad spy. I like Sloane, though. He's smart and basically runs the whole show... but Jack is the one who keeps alias together... he can kick everyone else's ass, go spydaddy ^_^

Had to say at the moment Jack - yes he keeps the alias together BUT he lied repeatly to Sydney - Project Christmas/etc etc for her own good ... really?

Sark for sure. Every time he shows up Sydney's bullets always miss, he's rescued, or he's "released" so that he can be followed to the bigger fish... and that never works. Sydney and the CIA are made to look stupid so he can continue on the show. It would make more sense to have Sydney never confront him. That way she wouldn't look like a moron for not giving him a perforating like Lauren got. I'll bet Karen Sisco would have splattered his smug brains all over her Manolo Blahniks by now.

Yeah, he bugs me.

Hmmmm... It's between Lauren and Vaughn, really. Both annoy me to the point where I just tune them out completely. :hmm:

But I voted for Lauren, because she's slightly more annoying than Vaughnathan.

Back