• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• Irina Derevko

• Total voters
Noah said:
Hey thanks for the tip SIO..I just might do that. Remember when I wrote to you in my e.mail how I don`t hate him..well all that changed after I heard how JJ wanted him out of the show but his girlfriend sad if he goes I`ll go..so he stayed :angry:
I’ve been a lurker up until now, but I had to reply to this ridiculous statement. There is or never has been any discussion about letting Michael Vartan go.

On the set both Vartan and Jennifer Garner are the consummate professionals. They have never brought their personal relationship onto the set.

Garner has a contract tying her to the show for what I believe is until 2007. While that means that she can be released from her contract by ABC, on her end, if she tried to threaten them with something like that she would be tied up in courts and unable to work until it was settled.

For now on please get your facts straight before you start spreading malicious rumors.

I'm not gonna go like "oh my god, oh my god" but Lauren is just so irritating. So i chose lauren. The scource of Evil is Sloane ofcourse.

Lauren and Sark. They are as evil as each other.

All of the other characters have shown some humanity at some stage. Those two kill without caring (including their own family, which Sloane does not do). They have loyalty to nobody, not even each other, whereas there are people Sloane would stand by and try and protect (Emily beng the prime example).

Sloane may have an endgame, but he isn't scary in the same way as Lauren and Sark, as there is no stopping them as they don't care about anybody or anything.

The only reason that I voted for Sark is because Im still mad at him for kidnapping Dixon's kids. Sloane is deffinatly really evil too though.

It's kinda a tie for me. Lauren stole Vaughn and is just plain icky, but she's dead now, so I voted for Sloane. Everytime I think he might have reformed he comes back more evil than ever.
Lucy ;)

Lauren makes me the maddest, but calling her the most evil is giving her too much credit, so I pick Sloane. After all, he is never what he seems. He acted like a devoted husband, when really he had an affair with Irina and then he acted like a concerned father, but he subjected Nadia to the Green Goo.

Sark.

See my choice was between Sark, Sloane or Lauren.

Sloane loved his wife and Nadia.. he has some redeeming qualities. Lauren too. At least she hesitated when faced with the idea of killing her father. Sark, no such compunctions.

Personally i think Sloane is the Most Evil because he had Sydney's fiancee killed. well. My 2nd Choice would b Lauren cuz she tried 2 kill Vaughn

of those choices it has to be lauren. she is the most unpredictable. she was willing to act against even people that she claimed to respect or "love", willing to shoot her own father though it was mommy who pulled the trigger because lauren chickened out.
the other choices are either not evil at all or have some good to balance it out or at least keep us guessing and in suspense!

Back