Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lauren is the most evil. Here are 5 reasons:
1. She married Vaughn for information for the Covnent
2. She was the CIA mole
3. She cheated on Vaughn with Sark.
4. She hated Sydney
5. She tried to kill Vaughn.

Whoever said Sloane is the most evil is wrong. He wasnt even that evil this season. Lauren was the main concern and one of the main characters. I mean, yeah, he was the worst bad guy in the first and second seasons, but he is actually good in the 3rd. :smiley:

ALIAS

sloane is definitely Evil. (emphasis on the caps!) but the character who really pisses me off and makes me want to smash the tv set is, without a doubt, LAUREN! the very thought of her makes me really mad...

yep, Sloane has got to be the best villain on Alias. we just love to hate him :smiley:.

and dude.. Marshall is the most evil? like.. really? :P

i suppose he can make you laugh to death...

Sloane...? Lauren...? Sloane...? Lauren...? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would have to say LAUREN! This season really, Sloane wasn't THAT bad. Well, sleeping with Dr. Barnett was pretty evil... ;)

now i voted Lauren cos even when she was 'good' she made me scream and yell at the tv like when she threatens syd about making the transfer request even after syd explains that every one she knows works there. ARRRGGGHHH!!!! i do love lauren but she makes me so mad. and she's evil as hell. sloanes quite evil but he's also disillusioned. he thinks what he's doing is for the greater good, somehow. no definitely a toss-up between Lauren and Sark, for evilest.

Lauren - no question. Talking to Vaughn while Sark is killing someone next to her, while Sark is in bed with her... man, they were truly evil. Sloane doesn't compare really.

Well when it comes to evil..I`d have to say Sloane..but I like watching him on the show..he`s kinda cool..for an older guy.
But when it comes to pulling my hair..it would have to be Vaughn. There are many reasons for this..I don`t like him as an actor..I simply cannot get over the fact that he`s Jens boyfriend in real life `cos he`s so laim..he acts like a 10 y.o. child..the same face expression in every movie..he simply sucks. And I have to say that I`m having a real problem with this one..`cos every time he shows his face on the screen I kill the tone and pretend he`s not there..I admit professional help couldn`t hurt :blink:
I hope his fans won`t hold this against me..I`m just another guy and as everyone I have a right to like or dislike people..the main thing is that I don`t go around websites trashing him and putting him down..but since you`ve asked... :P

Noah said:
Well when it comes to evil..I`d have to say Sloane..but I like watching him on the show..he`s kinda cool..for an older guy.
But when it comes to pulling my hair..it would have to be Vaughn. There are many reasons for this..I don`t like him as an actor..I simply cannot get over the fact that he`s Jens boyfriend in real life `cos he`s so laim..he acts like a 10 y.o. child..the same face expression in every movie..he simply sucks. And I have to say that I`m having a real problem with this one..`cos every time he shows his face on the screen I kill the tone and pretend he`s not there..I admit professional help couldn`t hurt :blink:
I hope his fans won`t hold this against me..I`m just another guy and as everyone I have a right to like or dislike people..the main thing is that I don`t go around websites trashing him and putting him down..but since you`ve asked... :P
Hi buddy! 👋

It's great to see you here! :welcome:

You should join up with the nice people at the Anti-Vaughn Club section. It's a fun place to be. allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

I voted for Vaughn. He makes me so angry. And plus, even he turned somewhat evil this season. He just plain pissses me off!! Baaa!!!!

But Sloane's cool. He's an evil cool. Like Lauren. :D

Hey thanks for the tip SIO..I just might do that. Remember when I wrote to you in my e.mail how I don`t hate him..well all that changed after I heard how JJ wanted him out of the show but his girlfriend sad if he goes I`ll go..so he stayed :angry:

Noah said:
Hey thanks for the tip SIO..I just might do that. Remember when I wrote to you in my e.mail how I don`t hate him..well all that changed after I heard how JJ wanted him out of the show but his girlfriend sad if he goes I`ll go..so he stayed :angry:
I didn't hear that Jennifer saved Vartan. I've speculated that Jennifer would do that if Vartan was in danger of being written off. So it actually happened?

Back