Who's Who Amoung American High School Students

I am in the National honor Society...and as for those who's who things, there just scams. There a cheap way to make money. I got one from this poetry "competition", as did my friend. I didn't buy the book but she did. And guess what!? She payed like sixty bucks and never even got the book!

I just got another one today! It's for the same year too, only this one has a later extension date. Weird... Is it a sign? :lol:

I heard about it in The Simpsons this evening! :lol:

They made a joke about it when Marge got a letter saying her "child or children" would be in it, so please buy one!

Sarkasim said:
I am in the National honor Society...and as for those who's who things, there just scams. There a cheap way to make money. I got one from this poetry "competition", as did my friend. I didn't buy the book but she did. And guess what!? She payed like sixty bucks and never even got the book!
[post="1359213"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I got a letter about "who's who" freshman year, but it is just a scam and as such I don't think colleges look at it at all (practically everyone in my school got one). I'm the National Honor Society though, and teachers definitely do let us get away with anything. We're never asked for hall passes, and they don't even leave us substitutes when AP teachers are absent anymore :devil:

Back