Who's your fav among the "new kids on the block"?

Of the 4 new kids on "The O.C.", which one is your favorite, or which one do you like bett

• Alex Kelly - the blonde who's made out with Seth (played by Olivia Wilde).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.J. - the gardener who's "hooked up" with Marissa (played by Nicholas Gonzalez).

• Lindsay Gardner - the red-hair newbie who's got the hots for Ryan (played by Shannon Lucio).

• Zach - Summer's new boyfriend (played by Michael Cassidy)

• Total voters

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
Mods: I saw that there is another poll for this, however that one is for the LEAST favorite, this one's completely different...

Personally, I CANNOT get enough Olivia (Alex)! She is hotter than both Mischa and Rachel...

Who's your pick? ;)

I like Lindsey cause she is the least annoying character to me. I can't stand DJ or Alex (her hair is too weird for me).
Zach is my pick for hottest but I HATE him with Summer. It makes me even sadder that S/S aren't together cause he's so much like Seth... (but Seth is so much cuter and funnier...)

I love Lindsay. She reminds me of myself a bit and plus she is so good with Ryan. They are the new Seth and Summer they are SO cute. And I'm glad Ryan has a stable girlfriend who doesn't shoplift/drink excessively/have an abusive husband/get knocked up.

ms.katejones said:
I love Lindsay. She reminds me of myself a bit and plus she is so good with Ryan. They are the new Seth and Summer they are SO cute. And I'm glad Ryan has a stable girlfriend who doesn't shoplift/drink excessively/have an abusive husband/get knocked up.
[post="1115321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lindsey. :woot:

Agreed. Ryan needs this girl to get away from Marissa big time. And she is cute as well. Summer is gorgeous, but I think there is some competition between these two for me now :rolleyes: :blush:

i like Lindsey, i like her chemistry with Ryan, she's new and and fresh face - she's cool ^_^

i think alex really stirs up the show, i liek her too- she's really different from everyone else :Punkrock:

thankyou, but if she doesnt get her paws off soon , i wil have to get my fists out, alex and zack, ryan and lindsay, summer and seth, i dont care about marissa take her off the programme :P sorry i'm touchy when it comes to the oc couples :D

OK at first I hated Zach, but I am liking him as Ryan/Seth's big dorky friend. He has better chemistry with Seth than with Summer, who doesn't seem that into him. I hope they can get Sethummer back together, but keep Zach as a friend, kinda like they did with Luke.

cinders said:
yeh maybe he's the new luke and his dad's gay and he has a relationship with kirsten...
[post="1186994"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
AHHHHHHHH! That would be HILARIOUS. Except I don't want the Kandy to get divorced. Anyone else get the vibe that Zach has a boy crush on Seth? He spends more time with him then Summer!

mmmm " british", but yeh thats funny, i 'll wait 8 weeks to see it, lol

awww i wish i was summer and had my own seth, i'd forgive him the world

cinders said:
awww i wish i was summer and had my own seth, i'd forgive him the world
[post="1188995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wish I was Seth and had my own Summer... well, I virtually am, the geek that I am! :eek: And I have a girlfriend who wouldn't be too approving of me cheating on her with Summer :angelic:

awww geeks are the coolest. I love geeks and jay you nicked my name, lol except of course i'm female...

Well your gf can be summer and you be her seth. you lucky people in relationships

I like Lindsay the best since she has a sweet 'girl next door' appeal to her. Alex, personality wise, is kind of freaky to me. Plus, I would pick Lindsay anyway since I would never go with a girl who has the same first name as I do.

p.s. Is it just me or does Zach resemble a young Eric Stoltz (Some Kind of Wonderful)

Back