Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Dixion

• Marshell

• Total voters
Irina Derevko is, for me, the most fascinating, absorbing character of Alias. Jack comes in a close second and Sark ranks third. Sorry Syd, but that's the way it is for me...

wow Irina is beating Sydney. I vote for Irina of corse but wow thats cool. and thats y she needs to come back because we love her so much right people.

[quote name='She'sgood' date='May 14 2003, 04:48 PM']wow Irina is beating Sydney. I vote for Irina of corse but wow thats cool. and thats y she needs to come back because we love her so much right people.[/quote]
yea, shes the best!

Marshall is the geatest! I love his little tangents and think the upper bosses should cut the poor guy some slack! he's my HERO! (esp. w/ his mission- he was GREAT)

I voted for Irina too, cos she rocks, but I'm kind of torn between Syd and Irina. I'm kind of shocked she's everyones fave character, I thought it would be one of the men, well probably because a lot of the girls fancy them, mostly Vaughn!

Most of my fan fiction is about Irina and then the others. She is fantastic. Lena Olin is the reason. Right? She made the character come alive. She gave her life. (y) (y) (y)

If I had to vote for a guy, it would be...hummmmm oh my, Will. (Alisydas will be happy) :D

But Irina is the best. :cool:

Post a link to your fan-fic, to be honest there's not enough Irina fan-fic around, can we please have more Syd/Irina fan-fic! :D

Irina is beating Vaughn in this pole...take a picture everyone!!!

And I love Will to!!! Thanks for that vote of confidence on his behalf!

Back