Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arwen

• Eowyn

• Other

• Total voters
My favorite were the...Eagles :lol:! I loved those things...very cool ;). King Theoden, Aragorn, and Gandalf are all tied for second.

SiriCerasi said:
Andy said:
SiriCerasi said:
(y) the eagles were awesome

for that matter, no matter how evil they are so are the nazgul :lol:

i love their voices
What a minute...the eagles are bad?? Oh say it ain't so!! Lol :lol: .
no the nazgul are bad :lol:

eagles are good ^_^
Oh whew....scared me for a second :lol: I just read the sentence wrong lol.

I actually don't have a favorite-I luv them all!These are the reasons:

Aragorn:He's king and he doesn't boast about it, and is a hero
Gandalf:who doesn't like the wizard?he says some great quotes and awesome when he's fighting
Gimli:when everyone is at the absolute lowest, he's there to brighten the mood
Sam:so cute and is such a hero in the 3rd one. I luv how he stuck to frodo's side all the time
Frodo:very strong for carrying the ring that far-and he has the prettiest eyes
Merry:so cute, tough, and determined!
Pippin:always getting into trouble-how can you not like him?
Legolas:how can anyone not like someone who takes out a humungo elephant and his drivers yet still be perfectly clean?He's so hot and he kicks arse!
Eowyn:such girl power that it's amazing. Tough and determined-a perfect person for everyone to look up to
Arwen:believes she can be with Aragorn and makes a big decission by going with her heart-wise choice
Smeagol:so great!yet so bad....triskseys anyonesessss???

yeah so you see...if you were a true fan-you wouldn't have a favorite!!!JUST KIDDING :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
:lol: sry bout that Andy

I don't like your list :mellow: you put Arwen above Eowyn
Haha np..

Also...I thought Aragorn shoulda went with Eowyn rather then Arwen....Arwen's weird haha :lol: .

wow...what a tough question this is!!

i must admit i stared at the screen like this :blink: for minutes!! but i did make a decision and went with Aragorn. the reason why i truly do not know but he grows soo much and overcomes soo much: over takes fear of the past, of the future, puts other first, claims the throne, brave, and is just overall pretty darn amazing! ;)(yes legalos is quite amazing as well, but not as amazing as aragorn, although better looking! ;) :love:)

and there is no major or minor character for that matter that i do not like at all: i mean i detest some because they are evil but all characters are very good except Denethor, i never ever did like him.

*siri, you know you really have to get over this arwen obsession! ;) :lol:!!!!!!!

SAM!

Of course Aragorn is a delicous hunk o' man, and Legolas is pretty boy-ishly yummy, but Sam has a heart of gold! He's so loyal and faithful, and that over anything else gets my vote! Overall, I of course love ALL the charatcters for different reasons.

Back