Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7) All of the above

• 8) None of the above

• 9) Other

• Total voters
I picked Sydney just because she's an awesome character and Jennifer is one of my favorites so that helps but I like all of them especially Syd, Vaughn, Irina and Jack.

LMAO! God save us all if someone likes Arvin Sloane best!! :sideroll: Yeah, I picked Sydney......just because of everything about her!! I like Irina too...Irina is such a great character, but grrr...stuck between the two...But I picked Sydney.

i love vaughn but i have to say syd wins for this.she has action, and a series just for her. plus she's Jenner garner and she can get out of tight situations fast. she sorta reminds me ofme. lol

The show would be felgercarb without Sydney...think about it...it would...They can do the show without any of the other characters, but they couldn't do it without Syd...Sydney all the way Baby!!

they're all good but if I had to pick 1 favorite character it would probably be Marshall...he's soooo funny and supersmart and notsosuperswank...but he's a wuvvablle goofy guy!
if it's actors we're talking victor garber all the way...I have a soft spot for guys who can sing ;)

Sydney b/c she's so smart and can fight her way out of any situation. I could say more, but sometimes words can't say everything.

WHAT?????? YOU SPELLED SARK WRONG IN THE POLL! I AM OUTRAGED! THAT IS SUCH AN INSULT TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE SHOW!

I like all because there are all great characters( I know what you thinking im crazy) even the evil ones because i don't like them and its kinda cool to not like someone who is not real or i could just be crazy. but the others because their soooo great!!!

Back