Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7) All of the above

• 8) None of the above

• 9) Other

• Total voters
i picked syd although i really love vaughn...shes really pretty and she can drop kick anyone...and its kool the main character is a girl that gets to do all the stuff..yeah my fav character is syd..but iL0v3vAuGhN

lol that was really cute "yeah my fav character is syd..but iL0v3vAuGhN"...sorry just thought I'd tell you that hehe...jack is my favorite guy character...i already mentioned that syd was my fave overall character...

Sydney is my favourite character, but the character I'm most like is probably Will, don't know why, but Sydney still kicks ass, without a doubt (y)

YAY!!! They spelled Sark's name wrong in the poll, lol, I'm sorry to be mean to all those Sark fans, but Sark is an insult to the poll, and I believe A LOT of people will agree with me, my fav is Syd, who doesn't think that Syd kicks ass huh?? If you don't like Sydney, what's the whole point of watching Alias. Syd kicks ass, and is the best of all. :D

Sloane is the only one without votes lol!!
You have to admit the show wouldn't be the same without him...he's a great character, just not one you fall in love with lol

In my other poll, who do you think's the sexiest? Vartan was whupping every body's ass. But in character, he's trailing waaaaaaay behing Sydney. Weird, isn't it?
kylo4

lol i noticed that!
but i didnt know who to pick for this so i didnt vote, because my favorite characters are sydney(of course!) irina and vaughn and i couldnt decide!

Hmmmmmmm. Why don't you just vote for Vaughn, to raise his numbers and then post that you like the other people too like you just did. That's what other voters did. Just a suggestion.
kylo4

I'm going with Sark. He's just an amazing character, and kinda of mysterious since you don't know much about it.

Vicky :smiley:

Back