Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Connor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

• Wes

• Total voters
Who is your favourite character in Angel or Buffy, mine is Willow, she's so cool, total witch, big ditz, the coolest, but we all know here that Alias is #1 in out hearts, but this is about your fav character, who's yours?

I must apologize, I forgot to add Faith in the favs, vote who's your second fav if you like Faith, I do, Just say who you voted for and if Faith is your favourite, mention it in your post

yeah, faith is my favorite. but since i couldn't vote for her, i voted for willow instead. ;)

alyson hannigan's acting in the very beginning of buffy used to always annoy me, but she's gotten a lot better and i just love her character and her relationship with tara.

I like Buffy, Fred, Angel, Cordelia(The nice one funny one, especially when she was a higher power) WILLOW!!! and Faith, I don't mind Wes and Connor, but I CAN'T STAND XANDER!!!

I love Xander. He's so sweet and nice. I used to like Cordy (Season 1-3;snotty-cheerleader, funny Cordy) YOu know what? I like just about everybody but I voted for Xander.

My personal favorite is Anya, but she wasn't on the list, so I chose Willow. Anya has never failed to crack me up, and Emma Caulfield is way underrated as a comic actress. She has her own style and is really original.

But I like all the "goofy" types, Willow, Fred, and Xander. Xander used to be so funny in the earlier seasons, but I don't like the new "manly" construction-worker Xander as much. He's just not as funny or interesting.

i voted spike but i like buffy too and willow its so hard to choose at one time its buffy then spike then someone totally diferent i just like them all.

I love Buffy, Willow the most but i think intro son Connor good coz makes everything mad!prefer cordy in season 1-3 in buffy and season1 in Angel with Doyle! THE GUY WHO PLAYS DOYLE IS ...... DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that just makes me cry! i voted Will though

I voted Angel but only coz i loved his character when he was in Buffy, not now he has his own show! I loved their relationship, they are soulmates!! hope they get together in the last ever Buffy! Apparantly he comes back 2 help her fight so fingers crossed!!!

Espionage said:
I voted Angel but only coz i loved his character when he was in Buffy, not now he has his own show! I loved their relationship, they are soulmates!! hope they get together in the last ever Buffy! Apparantly he comes back 2 help her fight so fingers crossed!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the crossover just to see what Angel has to say about Spike going out and getting himself a soul--on purpose!
:lol:

Back