Who's Your Momma!?

Just kidding, but sort of not. Hello, everyone! Momma got a name change. From now on, I'm going by my more professional name of "Pinnelipe" or "Pinn".

Same me, but only showing my colors in my "professional" manner! And, yes, the avatar will stay.

Thank you, Sherry. It's sort of my "pen name" since my real name isn't catchy enough for people.

It's pronounced like Penelope, except with a "lippy" instead of a "lopey". Gotten from having every name I could think of be taken for one of those online blogs so I asked myself "If you had to give yourself a name you've never had before, what would it be?" Pinnelipe was the first thing to come to mind with that exact spelling.

Pinn Productions is the name I give to any project I do in school. If it has to do with games, it goes on a blue ribbon at the moment but the logo will be made more sophisticated later.

Edit: Did a Google search on the name and every usage of it seems to have to do with me..Neaties!

Why, Momma? Why?!

Now this place is even more like the Mu* I frequent. There's a "Penelope" there, ya see. So, like, another similar name. Odd.

Also, it's weird. Yep. I said it. Kuzzle said it. You read it, though. That makes you just as guilty.(I was going to put 'quilty', by mistake!) Not so much as a whole, more so just that it's something you frequently use. I don't have anything like that. At least, not in real life.

Kuzzle, you said I was weird for being Momma when I first came here. The name I have is weird no matter what to you. :P

And, yes. Penelope is a common name. But everything with Pinnelipe (I made certain of it, checked every link, even omitted ones) has only to do with me. At least, Google wise..

Back