Who's your MOST favorite Alias character? (list#2)

Your most favorite Alias character, from beginning to the end... or for now?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Total voters
yeah, it could change :D ... the character could be your favorite in the beginning but you've got interested in another character and she/he is your favorite now... so yeah, who is your MOST favorite Alias character?

**only 10 name choices allowed so I gotta make it in half :blush: ... the other half here.

I voted Syd because, Who doesn't love Syd? But Jack and Irina would be a very close second. I just love the whole bristow family! you never know what they're going to do to each other.

OMG I LOVE THEM ALL...think of the show without them. Tie between Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Irina, and Nadia. Sloane and Sark barely second. Syd is my fricken Idol. But I have to go with Vaughn because he was the reason i started to watch the show. :love: it was love at first sight...

I love all the characters, there is no one that I hate that has been in it for an extended period of time, but I chose Sydney because I feel like I know her.

It was an impossible choice Because ya gotta love Vaughn just because well its vaughn, and Irina is so great I just love her. And Ireally loooove jack all his one liners to vaughn and sloane hes so cynical and great. Plus who doesnt love sark he does everything in style I miss him bring him back!!!! But in the end I had to go with syd :syd3: Because shes just the best ever!!!

i said will coz i only saw the one page...got to be syd tho there would be no alias without her! she makes the show what it is...

This is a tough one . . . my favorite characters are Jack and Syd, but if I had to pick just one then today I say it's Jack, who knows, that could change tomorrow.

My favorite characters are Sark and Will so I was very upset to see hardly any/none of them last season. And now that Bradley Cooper has his own show...I just don't know what I'm going to do...

I chose Sydney...but I LOVE them all to death! Different things about each one of them make the show what it is! very hard chose if you ask me...

Well it just has to be Sloane. He's so-o-o complex! One minute he's doing something truly evil, the next he's crying over the loss of his wife or wanting to find his missing daughter or something. With everything that he's done, I just can't help feeling sympathy for the guy. He's obsessed, driven - surely traits one can admire? - & I do believe he has genuine affection for Sydney & Jack... give Sloane his own show, I say!

Oh, & Sark's pretty cool also.

(I do like the bad'uns!)

& Marshall's hilarious! :lol:

Back