Who's Your Ship?

hotpot

The Bubbly
Curious to see who everyone is rooting for shipwise.

Intially, I really liked Veronica and Duncan, but towards the end of the season and the evolving of Logan's character - I prefered Logan and Veronica together.

I think this is one of the few shows that I can pretty much stand most of the canon ships (with the exception of Aaron/Lilly - ew). ^_^

I LoVe (pun intentional) Logan and Veronica together.

But I love the chemistry so many characters have on the show. Especially between Weevil and Veronica--but I hope that doesn't go beyond flirting.

I thought logan and lilly were cute together even though we didnt see much, i did not like meg and duncan together, it was too hard on veronica and they werent good together.

Okay, before he was revealed as a drug dealer freak, I really liked Troy and Veronica.

I like Veronica with both Duncan and Logan. In the flashbacks, she and Duncan were adorable... so adorable that I'd probably throw up if they were a real couple. However, if they got back together now, they would never be able to go back to being that adorable couple. Too much has gone on and I think they'd implode. They're pretty much in the past. I like Logan, 'cause like Suzi said, Logan evolved. He became more than just a smartmouth. Wasn't the biggest fan of him in the early episodes, because I have a tendency to dislike "bad boys" (*ahem* Jess on GG)... but the death of his mother really helped to reveal his "other" side. The side that's very sweet to Veronica.

I had a BIG problem with Duncan/Meg. Mostly because Duncan was obviously not over Veronica, and I felt bad for Meg. When Duncan is done being in love with Veronica, then he should talk to Meg.

Weevil and Veronica crack me up. I seriously hope they never become a couple, but the joke-flirting is great.

And uh, I don't think Lilly/Aaron counts as a "ship." 'Cause it's just... not right. No one should be a Lilly/Aaron shipper. :blink:

yay someone else doesnt like meg and duncan! god they were annoying together and everytime meg would see veronica she would like hug and compliment her just got on my nerves. Even though i really want duncan and veronica to be together most of you are right that they have changed too much and they arent where they used to be.

i'm all for veronica and logan.. i was so happy when they kissed! lol. i didn't like logan at the beginning of the season, but he's grown on me. he's so sweet now. and him and VM are just cute.

also.. flirty banter between veronica and weevil=good, veronica and weevil as a couple=bad

Logan and Veronica are my favorite she was cute with duncan but that whole brother/sister thing was freaky even though they found out they really weren't.

Logan and Veronica. Although I think Veronica and Weevil are cute together too. Yes, I know I'm weird and alone in that thought.

I'm not new to the boards, but I just started watching VM reruns this summer. It was on when Alias was, i believe, and Alias comes first, so I was catching up and I really enjoyed it.

Eh . . . I'm open-minded. As usual, not a shipper. Especially not after the epiphany. :lol:

Um... I lurved LoVe in the first season... but now I'm not so sure.

But... whatever.

I'm pretty compatible with anything.

Except for Lily/Aaron. 'Cause--obviously?

Duncan and Veronica. At first, I was completely open to the triangle that sort of exists, but now, I'm leaning a lot more towards V/D. Although I know there's going to be many more bumps on the road.

Back