Who's Your Ship?

I was Duncan/Veronica for awhile, but with the last few eps of Season 2, I became a LoVer. And I am also a femslasher of Veronica/Mac and Veronica/Lilly. ;)

EPIC!!! If you rewatch that episode, it's so relevant to S3. They have to go through the lives ruined/bloodshed bit and overcome it to be epic. It's true love. ^_^

I totally get why Veroncia was so head over heels for Duncan, but the chemistry that she had with Logan was just amazing! There is no way they could NOT be together!! Clear up until their last scene together you could SO tell that they still loved each other. I think that if the show had continued then we would have seen them eventually get back together. No matter how much they might fight it, they were meant to be together!! :love:

Hi all! I'm coming out of lurkdom to join in with the love for LoVe. :D I think Veronica has the ability to move on, but Logan will always be in love with her, even if he can't be with her. Here's hoping that the rumors of a pending movie will lead to a Serenity type thing for our beloved show.

I kind of liked Veronica and Piz together this last episodes. Mostly because Piz is HOT, and because Logans character didn't make a lot of sense to me this last season. He needs to be like in s.1 and s. 2.
Deep in my heart, I'm all for LoVe, but Piz isn't that bad after all.

I know, Piz was not a bad guy. I used to watch the actor on another show a few years ago and I really liked him. I was excited for him to come on VM but I knew they would put him with Veronica. I had hoped that he would end up with Mac but I guess not. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that rumored future movie. How awesome would that be!!! I was kinda glad that LoVe got split up because I really think that Veronica needed to grow up a bit and straighten out her outlook on love and relationships. I think Logan was ready to be in it for the long haul (He-He!! :P ) but Veronica had too many issues that needed to be dealt with. Hopefully after she finishes with Piz she will go back to where her heart lies, with Logan. :love: It's just more proof that their relationship truly is 'Epic'. :blush:

Back