• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall

• Dixon

• Total voters
vaughns! i dunno where he got that

but syds OMG they must have been ROTFLMAO on set when jen first did that accent because OMG it was hysterical

I voted Vaughn's! It was very wonderful to listen to! :smiley:

But Syd's was hilarous and i love when she plays those rich snobs. ie Victoria King and B. Cunelli! (if you havent noticed from the sig to the name! :mellow:smiley:

Megan... just for the record, it's not "who's", it's "whose".

I liked Dixon with the Jamaican accent - it reminded me of his accent on "The Coup" (1.14).

Dixon's by FAR. He's got the Jamaican accent DOWN. :smiley: Remember last year? :lol:

I'd say Syd was second, def, tho. I saw that scene on the AOL preview and she blew me away! She made that alias so unique. Cracked me up. :lol:

Vaughn's accent was terrible! Couldn't tell if it was Aussie or Coventry/Warwickshire, UK! :P

ETA: LOL Cynth you should have spelled it "MON" ;) :lol:

Leslie said:
Dixon's by FAR. He's got the Jamaican accent DOWN. :smiley: Remember last year? :lol:

I'd say Syd was second, def, tho. I saw that scene on the AOL preview and she blew me away! She made that alias so unique. Cracked me up. :lol:

Vaughn's accent was terrible! Couldn't tell if it was Aussie or Coventry/Warwickshire, UK! :P
ETA: LOL Cynth you should have spelled it "MON" ;) :lol:
[post="1157361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know what you mean about Vaughns! I agree completly, BUT ^_^ it was very nice to listen to although it wasnt the greatest! :blush: :P

I gotta go with Syd's, because it wasn't just an accent - she actually made her voice really high and sqeaky, which she's never done before...it changed the whole sound of her voice. :lol: It reminded me of Adelaide from "Guys and Dolls."

SYDS! omg. she completely over did it but it was just HILAREEEOUS.

what was her name?

something something demarkus.

I chose Dixon because his Jamaican accent warms my heart. I think that the writers, wardrobe and hair people on Alias try to find any excuse to give Carl dreads lol.

sugababyboo said:
I chose Dixon because his Jamaican accent warms my heart. I think that the writers, wardrobe and hair people on Alias try to find any excuse to give Carl dreads lol.
[post="1157595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Remember the episode where he wore dreds and was a dj in mexico city? "Are you ready to party?" :D

carl lumbley is of jamaican
heritage, is he not?
which would explain the flawless
island accent-so i say dixon

but syd did the bensonhurst tough
italian pretty well...

Back