Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all the above

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • everyone else is watching..

• other (please specify)

• Total voters
so...why are you REALLY watching alias? because it's a great show we all know that but what is it that makes it so great??!? :D

haha i had to say amazing characters or fight/action only because its not Vaughn thats hot its Sark, the Plots are getting confusing, i can't and don't want to choose all of the above, not everyone barely anyone i know is watching Alias, and i have no ther reason besides the listed to choose. so i stick w/ the AMAZING characters (((that discludes Lauren the cow!!!!!!)))

i said other. i was hooked from the first season. i don't think alias has ever been as good as it was in the first season. some of the stuff is - i hate to say it - soap opera-ish. but since i became so hooked, so intertwined in all of the characters lives, i adore it. jen garner is my fave actress so there's a reason. ron rifkin plays sloane so amazingly well that i could never stop watching him. i'm still praying for irina to come back. sark (and even vaughn when he has backbone and isn't full of revenge) is too hott to ever take my eyes off. i love jack's character. i can't wait to see what happens with nadia. and i want to know what's up with rambaldi!!!! lol. of course i also love the fights. sydney v. allison in the telling is imo the greatest fight scene in television history. but the real reason is i am just so wound up with the characters. i can't stop watching until i find out what jack did. i can't stop watching until i find out if nadia is really going to help sloane. i can't help watching until i see if s/v stay together or break up. and even once those things happen, there will be more things that happen that i can't stop watching until i find out their answers. it's a never-ending cycle. and i love it!!!!!!

m-c

I voted other cuz I guess it was a little bit of everything.(lame, I know) but once you start watchin, you cant stop! :P

Alias_Addict47 said:
so i stick w/ the AMAZING characters (((that discludes Lauren the cow!!!!!!)))
aaaaarhg how we hate her!!!!!!!!
i voted all of above, everything with alias is just gr8, exept the fact that irina isn't there anymore. :(
LENA COME BACK!!!

all of the above kinda
I remember seeing the ads for it before it premired and was like 'oh looks like a cool show' so i was gonna watch but then forgot and got confused as hell (as we all know is quite possible in Alias)
and then when i finally did watch an eppy i was hooked - its just the suspence, the drama, the plots, the characters, the actors, Micheal 🤤 ;)
EVERYTHING! (y)

I put all of the above, but even as a girl I watch for Sydney more than Vaughn. Its just the greatest show. Action/Drama/Family/Friends/Romance and sexy actors! Theres nothing I don't like about this show, really, except that its not on evry single day!!!! :D

I said all of the above! I couldn't decide out of the other ones, because i love all of those aspects! Thats why i think Alias is the best show on t.v, by far!

I said "other": It starts with character and then relationships and then the action that grows out of character (which is why when characterization suffers, as in season 3, many of us are disappointed) . . . but I can't say "all of the above" because I do NOT think Vaughn is "hot" . . . :blink: Y'all can slice him up and share him amongst yourselves . . . ^_^
✌️

verdantheart said:
I said "other": It starts with character and then relationships and then the action that grows out of character (which is why when characterization suffers, as in season 3, many of us are disappointed) . . . but I can't say "all of the above" because I do NOT think Vaughn is "hot" . . .  :blink: Y'all can slice him up and share him amongst yourselves . . .  ^_^
✌️
[post="954770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

will do, boss :lol:

Wow, don't know what I would do if all of the above wasn't a choice. I was channel surfing and bumped in to Alias in the middle of s1, and all of the above was why I kept watching! Well, actually it was the cliffhangers...

I've always loved Alias because of the relationships. Sure, the action and the plots (and the hot guys) were great too, but for me, it's always been about the relationships. In some of my favorite words, "it's a soap opera with guns for crying out loud!" Absolutely.

I watch because two years ago, I was staying home from a high school football game with the Flu and was channel surfing. I got to ABC family and saw this show on that was apparently showing reruns. I watched 5 minutes and was totally hooked. I had never seen a show that kept me so compelled. From then on, I stayed home every friday to see the reruns of season 1. Later that year, there was the season 2 premiere. For six or seven hours before it, there was a marathon on ABC family and I sat doing a school project and watching it for about eight hours straight, completely enthralled!! I said all of the above because I love everything about it, especially HOT Vaughn ;)

Back