Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all the above

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • everyone else is watching..

• other (please specify)

• Total voters
Definately the plot. The story line is unlike any other on TV, which makes it totally awesome. God I love this show. The action sequences are super swank too.

I first tuned in because of Jennifer Garner being in it (why not?), but now the plots, characters, fights/action and relationships are keeping me tuned in as well (JG is still my #1 reason, though).

I voted for "all the above" (as most of you) because ALIAS is the best tv show ever. I have no complaints :P

Interesting an complex characters that i love, ships that i love, amazing acting, interesting plots, cool music and awesome costumes.

What more does a show NEED?

^^ Absolutely! Awesome chick kickin butt, what more do you need? Oh well the token HOT guy, and thats Vartan, so we're all good!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the music too! It's awesome, seriously, whoever picks the songs to use, is pure genious!!

Because of everything!! I just love everything about the show.

But... Vaughn beeing Hot was what made me hoocked to the show ;)

All of the above is kind of a cop-out . . . although I understand the sentiment!

I said relationship between the characters because I'm a sucker for romantic tension - but I don't like pure romances. I like my romantic tension to be a part of something else, like an action flick or a comedy. :-D

And since the plot is mostly about the relationships between characters, it kind of a two-for-one answer, ya know?

PLEASE READ! THIS TOOK ME AGES TO WRITE AND IM REALY PROUD OF IT (ONLY IF YOU WANT TO)

I picked all of the above but that doesn’t even say it. Its everything, its the fact that if you vowed to watch just till a calm patch came up and then never watch it again you would be waiting forever. Its the aliases them selves. Its all those devastatingly gorgeous Irish bad boys that almost, almost make you go for the bad guys and just when you think your converted Vaughn looking as sexy as ever and Sydney wearing something we all wish we had the body to wear come and save the day and bring us right back, and then there is the characters like Irina and jack and marshal and Kendal and the list goes on that stay with you that you cant dismiss or forget. Its trying not to blink for an hour just so you don’t miss anything- that is why people love alias, that is why I love alias.

Luvoo
BB

Ps I think I may have got slightly soppy towards the end there oh well

Back