Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all the above

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • everyone else is watching..

• other (please specify)

• Total voters
I love it because it is like the best show ever put on this planet! my friend got me hocked on it <------- thanks Abby! It has liek everthing a good show + it has a girl kicking some a**, which is always good!

~Andrea

all of the above beacause it's the balance between action and emotion and twists and humor and good acting and shock value that makes it worthwile !!!

All the above because everything listed above makes it what it is today. It is an addicting show that makes you keep guessing what will happen next. This is almost the only show I watch every week. :D

I chose all of the above because when they do something to make the plot better it can make the characters act different and it can cause them to do things they would never do.

I started watching Alias b/c my parents did and I was bored one night. Then I continued b/c Vaugh nwas so hot, now it's an all out obsession.

ohiochic2010 said:
I started watching Alias b/c my parents did and I was bored one night. Then I continued b/c Vaugh nwas so hot, now it's an all out obsession.
[post="1397321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I did that too I had a choice between the first few episodes of alias ans payperview i choose alias. When my parents called the next night i complained about dixon pulling the trigger on that building and in a week and a half i had finished the first 3 seasons. Trust me my friends really wish i would of came with them camping instead of staying home that night. When i talk about alias it drives them insane.

-teehee-

I chose all of the above but Irina&Jack's relationship is a huge motive for me to watch too. I mean I would watch it without their plot too but it wouldn't be the same, I really love them.

Yeah I think its a combination of things.. the amazing storylines, the relationships and characters themselves, and especially the jaw dropping cliffhangers. Back in Season 1 every episode ended with a cliffhanger that left you dying to see the next episode. Thats how I first got hooked. I also spent season one waiting to see if something would happen between s/v

i said because of vaughn im not going to lie i love alias the charters and the plot lines......but i love to watch vaughn his my mane resson for watching.........

# amazing characters
# interesting plot
# good actors/actresses
# the fights/action
# the relationships between the characters

Back