Why Called Vaughn

omg i wuz waiting for syd to call vaughn micheal i like it when she says it cuz it doesn't seem so "CIA" and so "formal" it sounds like they r a great couple which they totally r the best ever! (y) sometimes i wish i got called by my last name steimle (st I m lee) st then like the letter i then lee!(lol) but vaughn sounds better. I love the last name Pryor and alwayz wished my name was Emma Pryor but its gay Lauren Steimle. -just a random thought!

"How come u never call me micheal?" ~micheal c vaughn
"i do sometimes, Vaughn!" ~sydney
awwww :blush:

I once was talking to my friends and said "I love Vaughn, he's a hottie!!" But I forgot that their is a boy in my grade with the last name Vaughn (He's weird) and he came up to me and said, "Look, we're just 'friends'"

Freelancer598 said:
I once was talking to my friends and said "I love Vaughn, he's a hottie!!" But I forgot that their is a boy in my grade with the last name Vaughn (He's weird) and he came up to me and said, "Look, we're just 'friends'"
lol. totally funny. he is lucky to have that last name. lol

also i think that we are used to vaughn being vaughn and it sounds odd when someone calls him michael. like sd-6. maybe it was just me, but in phase one, when they were sayin all these other sd cells like sd9 or sd3 it sounded weird.

:angelic: *Sigh* I think she should call him micheal once in a while but to her he is her Vaughn. To bad it's not his first name or we wouldn't have this problem, but then again who would name their kid Vaughn. its a good middle name, i might possible use 4 my kids some day! :P

I think it's a government/military thing. She calls Marcus Dixon by his last name as well, along with Weiss, Sloane & Kendall. Only Jack & Marshall are known by their first names. My daughter just graduated and was in the JROTC program at her high school. The Sgt there always used last names, even on the girls, so I'm thinking it's military.

Another thing, since they used Michael Vaughn for Michael Vartan's character, maybe they thought it would be weird to keep calling him Michael. But I bet he never forgets his character's name (lol).

heehee....exactly what I was going to say, Vartan's Myrlyn...most males on the show are on a last-name basis...and for some actors, it's easier to stay in character if the character's name is different than you. I mean, try hanging out with your friends all talking with a southern accent one day with assumed names, then call one of them by their real name...I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped back into their normal voice faster than you could say Vaughn...which by the way is smoother and easier to say than Michael (only 1 syllable instead of 2)

Back