Season 4 Why did Jack punch Sloane?

Do we know what Jack and Sloane were working on? Was it finding Elena? Is Jack really a bad guy? Becasue remember in S4 when Jack impersonated Sloane to get that computerr blackmailing program, the one with the squiggly numbers? Did the guys he was talking to know that it was Jack and not Sloane? I think they did.

sydney vaughn29 said:
Do we know what Jack and Sloane were working on?  Was it finding Elena?  Is Jack really a bad guy?  Becasue remember in S4 when Jack impersonated Sloane to get that computerr blackmailing program, the one with the squiggly numbers?  Did the guys he was talking to know that it was Jack and not Sloane?  I think they did.
[post="1365603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ummmm..... i think it was trying to find elena wasn't it? :thinking:

sydney vaughn29 said:
Do we know what Jack and Sloane were working on?  Was it finding Elena?  Is Jack really a bad guy?  Becasue remember in S4 when Jack impersonated Sloane to get that computerr blackmailing program, the one with the squiggly numbers?  Did the guys he was talking to know that it was Jack and not Sloane?  I think they did.
[post="1365603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jack and Sloane's pact was revealled to be them working together to find Elena in order to protect their daughters. That was revealed in episode 4.20 "The Descent" when Jack told Director Chase that he and Arvin were searching for Elena for months. Remember when Nadia's medallion was found to have a transmitter and Jack concluded that "Sophia" was really Elena.

Suzi, if you are talking about the episode "The Index" where everyone was trying to get the Blackwell Index decoded, Jack wasn't impersonating Sloane. Jack went to the meeting of ex-SD-6 members who knew who he was.

You can read my episode description of The Index at
allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

Back