Why did you choose your AllAlias name?

Mine is my email, so I picked that, but to be honest I know why I chose smeghead, think Red Dwarf, plus when my sis was in the U.S she put her mate on the line and wanted me to say smeghead (the guy who says it is Scouse and so am I so...), but the always, God knows! ^_^

cuz i'm Sark's girl actually after i put that as my name i thought i should have put Sark's Chick or
StRaWbErRy ~ ChIcK~07
BUT NOBODY WOULD RECKOGNIZE ME! and i'm starting to love the 1 i have!

Aliasgirl47 said:
i think you got yours because your an alias fan chelsea! lol!
lmao! actually that's true! :lol: plus i'm a fan remember! like the kind that cools things off! and well nance, i guess yours was a tough decision lol!

I chose mine because I love Alias, I'm a twin, and 5 is my lucky number! hehe I wish i would have thought more about it though. But if i change it no one will know who I am!

Well, believe it or not, my name is not Lilly, thats my cats name, soz, but she always sits on my bed watching my type when i am online.

She got her name coz i like it! plus i got her the day the Harry Potter film came out, and Harry's mum's name is Lily which is nicer than Herm!
So thats how i got my cat got her name, and i got my alias name!

Because I like Alias :smiley:rolleyes:smiley: and I thought it would be cool to have the second half be in all caps.

Back