Why did you choose your AllAlias name?

Joyie said:
aliascazUK said:
Joyie said:
aliascazUK said:
thanks for explaining joyie, i was wondering how on earth you could have come up with a name like that!! (sarcasm for anyone that didnt get that)
Actually... I lied... my name's really Buzz.... :thinking:
LMAO!!

hey buzz :P
And I'm not really a 19 year old girl...

I'm a 47 year old bald man with a beer belly and massive amounts of chest hair (but don't worry, I do shave down south ;)) and I like to sit in front of the TV in my underwear with my beer and peanuts :snack: :tvhappy:... scratching my ass every 2 seconds and scratching my balls every 3 seconds. No wonder the peanuts taste funky. :confused:

I'd be doing that right now... but I'm in prison for uhh... :erm: trying to pick up a hooker off the street and he ended up being an undercover cop. So then I tried to run away... but one thing you never do is run away from the police. :nonono:

So here I am, in state prison... trying never to bend over in the shower to pick up the soap. :thinking: Well, I did it once just to see what would happen and to tell you the truth, I kind of liked it. :mellow:

We get to watch TV in here and Alias is my favorite... and we're allowed to use the computer. So I found this site, and here I am... I was pretty sure no one would want to talk to the real me so I made up Joyie.

But now... my big secret is out. And I do hope you'll all continue to talk to me. I look forward to the moments we have together. They're what keeps me going during the unbearblely lonesome nights here. And when my time in prison is up... be sure that I'm going to visit each and every one of you! You still want to go clubbing with me, don't you, Caz? :cheers: I can shake my ass with the lot of them on the dancefloor. :D And I'm more than looking forward to our date, Arash. :kiss: ;)

Please, don't be scared off by your image of me in my underwear with my beer belly, unruly chest hair, and nasty BO... and sweat stains. I'm really a lovely man underneath this ugly shell. (y) Besides, some of you might even find that image sexy. ;)
since I just read this ...

My God Joyie ... you are crazy and hilarious ... :lol:

:laughbounce: :rotflmao: :sideroll:

Oh Joyie. Thats too funny.

My AllAlias name is quite un-imaginative...its my first and middle name. ^_^

Kinda obvious why I picked mine - I love dogs!!

I have one little puppy and she's the cutest girl in the whole wide world. I've wanted a dog all my life but my parents wouldn't let me because since my dad is military so we move a lot and my brother is allergic. But finally last year for my birhtday they got me a dog because my brother was going away to university and ever since I've become even more obsessed with dogs!!

"isn't The Alliance dead?" well, it wasn't when i joined the forums...hehe. old member, i know. it all started when Jonathan asked me to join. i had watched the 1st season over the summer (2002) and caught the Alias-fever. i didn't know what the heck to make my sn, and the first thing i thought of was The Alliance.

Because I wanted a hotpot for my dorm room when I was out shopping with my fiance... to which he said "You are a hotpot."

and it stuck :smiley:

Ummm... I picked my name because I live in New York. And also, the French call new yorkers "new yorkais", so to make it feminine you add an e and you end up with "new yorkaise"

Just cus i love Michael Vartan. I suppose i should of had Vartan rather than Vaughn but oh well.

AND OF ALL THE BLOODY TIMES I SPELT LITTLE WRONG IT HAD TO BE FOR THIS. Damn me and computers

well it´s actually pretty simple. because i love the character of jack. he´s the most interesting on the show. i would like to be more like him but somehow i just can´t. i besides i think VG is a wonderful actor.

I have no idea. Well i guess because i want Vaughn and Syd to go out.
But after hearing about Sarkney, i want Sarkney and S/V to happen, which is twisted. And then if i choose Sarkney in the END! ARGH!

Kewii has been my nickname since high school. Almost everywhere I go I use this name,

except at anime forums where I am Klutz13, and I choose that when I was still in elementary school.

Back