Season 3 Why didn't Sydney kill Sark ?

When Sydney got the box back from Sark on the stairs as Will was killing Allison, why didn't she finish Sark off then and there? Why do they always let him go? I know it makes the show better but come on, he could escape or something.

i was thinking the same thing!! i didnt want her to kill him but why not tie him up and have him put in custody?! ah.. you know? they have been after him for so long and syd had her chance to get him but doesnt take it? why?!

Syd and Will did run outta there pretty quickly... maybe she just didn't want to risk it. She did beat Sark pretty bad...
Not only was it that time perhaps did not permit, but also, if Syd took Sark into custody, not only would she would have given herself away, but Syd and Will would have had to lug Sark outside and into the car. A little risque, no?
This is just my opinion, I could be wrong... ;)

:cool:

lets see theres one simple answer to that ....syd isnt a cold blooded killer....all sark really is to syd is an annoyance....he just gets in the way and shes not the type to kill because of an annoyance

Seanman2326 said:
lets see theres one simple answer to that ....syd isnt a cold blooded killer....all sark really is to syd is an annoyance....he just gets in the way and shes not the type to kill because of an annoyance
yeah, I don't think it's easy for her to kill anyone, and it's not like she could take him into CIA custody since she was hiding from the CIA so she just had to leave him there!

Plus Syd only kills when she's ordered to kill. And being on a non-sanctioned mission it wouldn't be too smart to kill him.

They can't just kill Sark, he's a big part of the show. After "Nemesis", I doubt Alison Doring is dead either. If she is dead, Sark will be super p***ed, so Will is screwed either way.

I was thinking the same thing after seeing her just leave him there. But then I thought that they had to leave so they couldn't take him with them. That's good because he is a major part of the show, even if he only gets a few moments in eppy :angry:

cos she never kills people just for the sake of it!!!

Just for the sake of it? Sark is a major player of evil. I know he makes the show better but surely an attempt on his life would be in order. Sark is " The" bad guy .

Seanman2326 said:
Sydne Bristow said:
Umm.. the most basic answer is that Sark has Lazarey and Sydney needs Lazarey....
okay i didnt think of it that way but still SYd isnt the cold blooded killer either
exactly ... and yes, I still think Allison is alive ... ;)

Agreed. She knew he was down for the count and she needed to find Will and get them both out of there. And my guess is she was pretty freaked out that she'd actually found something that might be a clue to the missing years. Besides...Syd doesn't kill unless there is absolutely NO other option. Regardless of what's happened prior. At least that's the way it seems to me.

And besides, on a personal note. We likes us some alive Sark better than dead Sark with bullet holes messing up his pretty self! lol :woot:

Season 3 Sydney is a lot more tough and ruthless, but she still draws the line at murder. Sark laying unconscious on the floor may have been a tempting target for Jack or Irina, but Sydney can't justify murder. I like that! ;)

Back