Season 3 Why didn't Sydney kill Sark ?

I think Sydney was smart enough to realize that since Sark was after the same thing she was, he must know something, possibly about her missing years, but at the very least he must have some information that at some point could be helpful to her. Now granted, it might be hard for her to get that info out of him but it would be extremely diffecult for her to get it out of him if he were dead.

I know that Syd didn't kill Sark becuase she isn't a cold-blooded killer, but it strange that she didn't caputre him. I guess there wasn't time. And I thought that Sark killed Lazaray, but I don't know, maybe he just tourtured him. I very much doubt that Allison is dead. Sadly. What a bummer for Will.

True Sydney isnt a killer unless need be, but I thought that she should at least capture him. I know that he does have Lazray but the best way to find him would be through Sark. We all know how easy it is to get information from him. A gun to the head would work, they have done it before.

Where would she have taken Sark? At the time the CIA thought that she was captured by the Covenant. But thats really no excuse.

Oh and I dont think that Lazray is dead. Didn't I hear him still screaming or cring in the back gound while Sark and Francy were leaving?

I think Syd needs to be more like her dad. Sark is constantly being a pain and they need to get him permantly injured or something. he's been here wa----y to long and is starting to get predictable. :angelic:

Sydney never really kills anyone. She's the pure one on the show. Everyone she kills usually just falls on their knife, or do soemthing retarded to seal their own demise. That's the wonderful thing about sydney she's so pure at heart. Having said that, I so would've killed Sark, and Anna. I mean if she can shoot just the suit case and make that fall, she could've killed Anna so easily. I would've aimed for the back of the head and not given it a second thought.

But then again, maybe that's why I'm not so universally beloved.

Well, she did blow up that car with those guys in it . . . ;)
✌️

Back