Why do people lie?

S

Sarah

People are always lying and deciving, WHY are they like that! Sometimes I just want to crawl into to my closet, shut the door, and never some out. At least I wont have to deal with peoples lies..

Hmmm... Let me see--

People lie to make them feel powerful. People lie to make others--and themselves--believe they're something they're not. People lie because it feels good to get away with.

-shrug-

I really can't answer that. There are a million reasons why, but I can't name all of them. That's one of life's unanswered questions I guess... -shrug-

Thanks, at least some one is..for now anyway
sad.gif

I know how you feel, people lie to me all the time. What sucks is when they lie to your face about something that is important to you and you find out about it. It all depends on the situation, but there are millions of reasons why people lie.

yah i know everyone is always lieing it's getting 2 the point where u never know if anyone is telling the truth or if they're lieing

i can't say i've never lied-- we all have. but i almost never lie to my friends or family but i lie all the time to my teachers (school- related felgercarb....)

LMAO!!! today i wanted to go on AA at school during study period and she said "are you going on the computer for school related" and i'm like "of course!" HAH!!

Back