Why do we never see Vaughn's place?

How come we've never really seen Vaughn's house?

• >He had to sell his place to get money to buy dirt on Irena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >He lives under his desk at the C.I.A

• >The show can't afford to buy another set

• >His house is really messy

• >He lives with his mom

• >He likes Syd's house better

• >His place smells funny

• >He's homeless, that's why he had to use Syd's shower

• Total voters
Did we finally see it last night??? I missed a lot of the ep (Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents), but when Lauren was putting on Vaughn' tie, were they in front of his house???????????

i'm suprised we've not seen his place in season three - like a cosy him and lauren scene.

but i think it's about the set!! why have his flat when the plot is about his place of work?

Maybe the show can't afford another set, although you'd think they could just redress Syd's house. They might be pov. Syd attacked Vaughn with a potato peeler!!! Talk about strapped for cash. Hee hee hee potato peeler

Silverdewdrop said:
Maybe the show can't afford another set, although you'd think they could just redress Syd's house. They might be pov. Syd attacked Vaughn with a potato peeler!!! Talk about strapped for cash. Hee hee hee potato peeler
issit?? in season 3? it's not out here yet :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry:
she stabs him with a potato peeler?? how....original....kinda.

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
Silverdewdrop said:
issit?? in season 3? it's not out here yet :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry:
she stabs him with a potato peeler?? how....original....kinda.
hey girls - ur meant to be avoiding spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well.....**guilty**....kinda....but how can we help it if all u ppl just put them up here???? not that we mind....but a potato peeler?? tho i guess you knew that, having downloaded all the episodes!!! tut tut tut

Its not a spoiler. In Vaughn's dream, when he's in the hospital, if you look closely, she's not stabbing him with anything that looks like a knife. It looks like a potato peeler. ^_^

Back