Why do we never see Vaughn's place?

How come we've never really seen Vaughn's house?

• >He had to sell his place to get money to buy dirt on Irena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >He lives under his desk at the C.I.A

• >The show can't afford to buy another set

• >His house is really messy

• >He lives with his mom

• >He likes Syd's house better

• >His place smells funny

• >He's homeless, that's why he had to use Syd's shower

• Total voters
His place smells funny. It's the only explanation!!

As for Jack, I think he lives in his car, which is always parked outside of Sydney's place. SpyDaddy watches over SpyBaby, making sure SpyBoyfriend is nice....

I voted for "He's homeless, that's why he had to use Syd's shower" but its probaly b/c there to cheap to buy a new set.

Oops, I forgot to write this. Maybe the cast and crew or designers of the sets still haven't thought of how exactly they want Vaughns house to look like yet. I is a possibility you know.

we did see vaughn's place in the ep where his fingers got all bloddy. forgot exactly which ep but it was his bathroom.

Maybe they just want people like us to wonder why we havent seen the other cast member's houses. They probably think that we assume they live in apartments or houses like Sydney.

haha, i have been wondering this for awhile as well. i put that he likes syd's house better, b/c i mean..his bathroom didn't look THAT great.lol

I think they're just trying to figure out how to make his place superswank enough to hold up to every other aspect about him that we know&love!

but barring that...I think he's a closet slob (all of us are!)

jack i could see living under his desk, he probably has a secret door that leads down to his aparment, basement. but nothing grand. i voted that theres not enough money for a set but maybe soon we will see more of his house!

musically83 said:
I think they're just trying to figure out how to make his place superswank enough to hold up to every other aspect about him that we know&love!

but barring that...I think he's a closet slob (all of us are!)
ditto. i picture his house as having black leather couches and a big screen tv a nd a stainless steel kitchen. lol.

i think he likes syd place better but it think we get our wish soon!! like when frepcila is revealed maybe they move into his place? hmmm cant wait!!

It was between they cant afford another set, or he likes syd place better. I voted for the latter. But I was cracking up, quietly of course, because I snuck onto the comp in the middle of the night to talk to the V-A's...

Back