Why do you like it?

I looove Gilmore Girls! I've watched since the pilot originally aired. Why do I love it? The witty banter. They make so many pop culture references, it's abnormal. Not to mention how fast they talk... it's amazing. And I'm also addicted to coffee! Ahem... plus, I like Dean. :blush:

I've never watched it. So I couldn't say if it's a good show or not. I don't even know what time or channel it's on at. Oh well, I guess I'm just too focused on shows like Alias, the Simpsons, Futurama, Malcolm in the Middle and My Wife and Kids to really sit down and watch this show.

Existentialist said:
I looove Gilmore Girls! I've watched since the pilot originally aired. Why do I love it? The witty banter. They make so many pop culture references, it's abnormal. Not to mention how fast they talk... it's amazing. And I'm also addicted to coffee! Ahem... plus, I like Dean. :blush:
Me too! I've missed the eps where they go on a roadtrip to harvard and this other one. But I hate coffee. Their witty banter is so funny.

I love Gimore Girls! Its the funniest show and it has a wit to it. And I drink coffee and talk fast so I know what they mean LMAO! Some people I know are like "they are way to Hyper" I just laugh because I can relate!

I've noticed that every time I watch the show, I start talking faster for a couple of hours after it's over! I don't mind, but it drives everyone else crazy!

i agree wit everybody else. their relationship is more like best friends than mother daughter and i love that! the way they can talk about anythind and everything. talk bout boyz, fashion and grl stuff*~ i just love their conversations and their banter. itz soo funny :smiley: ~*smiles*~

I agree, the relationship is important to a lot of people, my mom likes to watch it even. I also like their obserd conversations! I do talk faster after watching it too.

Porter said:
I love Gimore Girls! Its the funniest show and it has a wit to it. And I drink coffee and talk fast so I know what they mean LMAO! Some people I know are like "they are way to Hyper" I just laugh because I can relate!
Hahaha! Same here! I love coffee, I loved the one where Lane got the drumsticks! I know all those drummers. "Rick Allen, with or without the arm." He is like, my fav drummer of all time!!! (with Dave Grohl). I burst out laughing at all of their inane refrences!!! Oi with the poodles already! :D :P :D

Because, The Relation between Lorelai and Rory is Awesome, I want to have that relation with my mother. But it´s difficult because Live in differents cities , I live in Madrid, my parents and all family in the nord of Spain.

I like Crazy Lorelai, and sensate Rori

So who do you live with Spynish? There references to different things crack me up. I think the mother-daughter is a large contributer to the success of the show.

i love rory and lorali's relationship and lorali's realationship with her parents...their quirkiness and hyperness and their craziness is what i love about the show...gilmore girls and alias are the only 2 shows i have to watch week after week without missing an ep.

Anyone else besides be like really like the ep's with Max Medina?

Rory's going to YALE! Finally...

Because it's such an easy show to get into! You can relate to the characters so well, and the are so open minded. The characters have such a great chemisty, it just makes you want to watch it every night! :woot:

Back